Gronkowski in....Brady out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Gronkowski in....Brady out.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4736850/gronk-dennard-present-brady-is-not

Those 65 pass att's probably just left him a little sore, as well as that hit right in his back. I don't think we rest him this Sunday, just hope he is ok!!!

Oh and great to see dennard practicing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Gronkowski in....Brady out.

No way Brady Sits(consecutive starts accumilating again)...He will put up 28 by halftime and give way to Mallet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB will play this week.  Next week maybe not, or just a quarter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

It will be interesting. Since the Broncos play after the Patriots on the final week. They will not know if they need to win or not for a bye. 

I have seen some talk of try to get the #4 seed so you face Indy instead of Balt/Cinci/Pitt (which ever team finishes second in the North), but I do not think they will do that. Even if the Patriots lost both, the winner of the North could be 10-6 or even 9-7. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

No news out of Pats camp and we see this "conjecture"?  I am amazed at how this place can turn into rumor central off nothing but no news!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I'd like to see 65 hand-offs this weekend..will Bolden be active? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to krismk's comment:

I'd like to see 65 hand-offs this weekend..will Bolden be active? 

Ridley is a better RB, you have to go back to him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's fine, just a day off. Besides the stupid throw to a 5'8 Welker when a 5'11 DB was running with him stride for stride, Tom was perfect. 

He's the last guy who needs to pratice, just glad Gronk is back. I believe if we had him against San Fran, we never ended up in the defecit to begin with. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Would they sit out key players over part or all of the last two games to get them healthy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He's fine, just a day off. Besides the stupid throw to a 5'8 Welker when a 5'11 DB was running with him stride for stride, Tom was perfect. 

He's the last guy who needs to pratice, just glad Gronk is back. I believe if we had him against San Fran, we never ended up in the defecit to begin with. 

I agree with you. Having him in there would have provided much needed help for solder. I dont now why we didnt put jumbo packages after first couple of series. I think BB was just disgusted may be bcoz of fumbles. 

Sections
Shortcuts