Gronkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

Gronkowski

Looks like we might see him for a few plays Sunday. He is listed as Questionable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Gronkowski

In response to BILLB50's comment:

Looks like we might see him for a few plays Sunday. He is listed as Questionable.

That would be a great boost. Even for 20-30% of the plays. Red zone only...?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to Incognitacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

All you have to do to open things up is go 3 WR's and Gronk, send two wr's deep down the sideline with gronk down the middle of the field...it'll be open underneath all day...someone will be single covered, or you can run it between the tackles with no 8 in the box

If they put Revis on Edelman, it will be a mistake.  Edelman is shifty. Revis? Not so much.

They should put Revis on Thompkins.

[/QUOTE]

Well don't tell them!!!!! :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I don't think they'll put Revis on anyone in particular, that's what he's complaining about.

You give big dollars to a CB who made his bones taking the best guy on the other team out of the game and then stick him in zone?

So he'll cover whoever lines up on his side.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He won't.

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Providing Gronk is healthy enough I'd love to see him on the field on Sunday.  And, yes, Tampa plays a lot of zone. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

gronk FALL ON THE OTHER ARM

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He won't.

He who won't what?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Providing Gronk is healthy enough I'd love to see him on the field on Sunday.  And, yes, Tampa plays a lot of zone. 

It will be inetresting to see if they do play as much zone this week. The word in Tampa is that Revis was pissed because he wants lock down duty and that was part of the reason for the closed door meeting with Schiano.

If he does get his wish I wonder if he chases Edelman all over the field this week.