Gronkowski's True Roots Found, his Domination will be Unheralded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Gronkowski's True Roots Found, his Domination will be Unheralded

Rob Gronkowski is quickly showing he will be the quintessential and undisputed KING of all Tight Ends to ever play the game of football.

But why?
    How?
    Where does he come from that makes his skills so indignatious to take this Throne!

Ahhhh,
    As a past life doctor of Anthropology 400 years ago, I have done unscrupulous research and found Gronk's tracable DNA roots back to, Gronkowski-ess Stupidious Erectess....

He once had a small island outpost off the Polish coast called Pooty-tangious, unfortunately that was the reject center and cast-away section for Atlantians before Atlantis was sunk.

I have enclose the only known photo of the spectacular race know as Trogloditians, it seems with the passage of time Rob Gronkowski has advanced, and I dare use that term loosely to what we would now call,

Behold the new King of the past Troglodytes, his species unmasked and now fortold...............................

I give you...................        " GRONKLODYTE"  
                                    (Gronklodyteous- Nonpretendous)

Rob Gronkowski's great great great great uncle, (Warren Von Sappious), only by marriage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Gronkowski's True Roots Found, his Domination will be Unheralded

DUMB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Never fukin heard of ya , pal.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In Response to Re: Gronkowski's True Roots Found, his Domination will be Unheralded:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Gronkowski's True Roots Found, his Domination will be Unheralded : the other two guys didn;t like it but I found this amusing as hell and i dig the picture-good job having a little fun...these patsies fans have no sense of humor
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Hey moron if the Patriots fans have no sense of humor and you are not a fan of the team then why do you bother with this site? Because you are a loser with no friends? Yes! Nobody here cares about what you have to say or about the Giants.. Get lost pencil neck..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

No, just no...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

new name rusty?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

87 + 12 = 6!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Gronkowski's True Roots Found, his Domination will be Unheralded:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronkowski's True Roots Found, his Domination will be Unheralded : lighten up francis
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

FOFF

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Alot better. Thanks TFB12