Gronks ankle looked nasty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Gronks ankle looked nasty

This is going to be a potential huge story the next two weeks. I was so relieved he was back in there. Did anyone see how many snaps he played once he got back? Was he in there for all the offensive plays once he returned. I was so caught up in the emotions I didn't keep track of when he came back/how many plays he was in for. I hope we are at full strength come Super Bowl Sunday...wow, that sound great! 4 years felt like a lifetime!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Gronks ankle looked nasty

He's got two weeks to heal and the fact he was back in the game indicated it may not be bad at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurupt. Show Kurupt's posts

He played the rest of the 4th quarter and even ran  routes but was usually well covered and didn't make a reception for the rest of the game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Let's wait and see.  At the end of last week, when Ed Reed went down everyone was like, wow he is done.....he looked fine out there this week with only a week off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He was only out of the game for 3 minutes.  He's fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurupt. Show Kurupt's posts

Also, during the Lamar Hunt Trophy presentation he was pretty jubilant and walking around fairly well. He looked a lot better than Reed did after the Houston game 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Cortizone will have that reaction.  Thank God he didn't break it, cuz that looked real bad.  He got hit a bunch today for real.  Three things about the Ravens D: they close real fast, they don't miss tackles, and they don't give up much after the catch.

Scary good.  But the Niners have the best ranked D in the league...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Just part of the growing Gronk legacy. Came back in 3 minutes from a severly dislocated and broken ankle...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

I hope he's back to 100% for the SB.  For years, Welker has been Brady's favorite target, but now this role seems to be filled by Gronk.

Sections
Shortcuts