Gronk's brother released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Gronk's brother released

So we now have one tight-end for tomorrow? Not sure I like the timing of this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Gronk's brother released

easy come, easy go.

More of ocho, slater, and hopefully Price (if he hasn't been scratched or still hurt).

Who knows, maybe BB will pencil in play action, screens, and running plays.

the timing to have so many players injured is decent...vs. a team like green bay or the Ravens...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Really? Why?...Does anyone want to try & explain the timing of this?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moskk. Show moskk's posts

In Response to Gronk's brother released:
    So we now have one tight-end for tomorrow? Not sure I like the timing of this.
    Posted by e4smith

Don't panic just yet.  Garrett Mills, TE, in on our practice squad and I assume that BB thinks he's ready.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moskk. Show moskk's posts

Garrett Mills was a 2006 Patriots draft choice that was lost to the Vikings for three years with 2010 stops with the Eagles and very briefly with the Bengals.  He is a 5 year NFL veteran. 

Garrett is  a 27 year old TE...6'1"....235lbs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Ocho puts up some numbers this week.  If Mills plays wouldn't be shocked if catches 4 or 5 passes.  Patriot mantra, next guy steps up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

He was on the injury report this week.  It's possible he wasn't going to be healthy enough to play and was therefore cut to open a roster spot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Gronk's brother released:
    In Response to Gronk's brother released : Don't panic just yet.  Garrett Mills, TE, in on our practice squad and I assume that BB thinks he's ready.
    Posted by moskk

As of right now he's not been activated, so I guess we have one TE tomorrow. Weird.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Oh no! not Gronk's brother!  I don't know his name, but he's a big deal.  He was on the field almost as much as the kicking tee...didn't play as well though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Oh no! not Gronk's brother!  I don't know his name, but he's a big deal.  He was on the field almost as much as the kicking tee...didn't play as well though.
    Posted by shenanigan

You're a condescending idiot...I don't care how good he is. I don't like having only 1 tight-end on a team that's built around the two tight-end set.

...And his name is Dan, but considering the disparity in talent, I think we're all comfortable calling him Gronk's brother.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by shenanigan

Stay out of the game thread today. You never make any comments that add value to our discussions.

Sections
Shortcuts