Gronk's Career Over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Gronk's Career Over?

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Feel sorry for Gronk, but not the Patriots and their arrogant fans"

All fans are insufferable, like yourself. Haven't you figured that out yet?

[/QUOTE]

BTS, don't you know New Yorkers and their fans are always right even when they're wrong (just like wives). Nothing arrogant and insufferable about them  >.>

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see what the MRI results are today. He's had injuries to his arm, back, and knees.  Hope it's not a bad injury like Ballard. Ballard's injury basically ended his career.

Gronk is a beast; arguably the most important player to the offense not named Brady. Let's all hope the injury is as minor as can be - and that he can have surgery, and rehab to play again. It would a  shame to see his career over at the age of 24.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a psychic, nor do I pretend to be one.  However, the answer to your question is... No.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Morning Bostate- How goes it!?

We were just discussing how I wish I could see a brutal hit on Brady. You know the type of hit I'm speaking of.

Like when Mo Lewis just absolutely crushed Bledsoe! I jumped out my chair on that one and would love to see somebody do that to Brady!

Hey I admit it. I watch the game for the big hits...like everybody else.

If you don't like the violence of the game maybe you and the rest of the softies in here should concentate on the Golf Channel on Sundays?

[/QUOTE]

Were you hoping Bledsoe died from that hit, because the internal bleeding might have caused that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see what the MRI results are today. He's had injuries to his arm, back, and knees.  Hope it's not a bad injury like Ballard. Ballard's injury basically ended his career.

Gronk is a beast; arguably the most important player to the offense not named Brady. Let's all hope the injury is as minor as can be - and that he can have surgery, and rehab to play again. It would a  shame to see his career over at the age of 24.

[/QUOTE]

No don't think his Career is over... He will be seen in some strip joint with leg in cast dancing on the stage.....The Gronk watch has begun.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I' love to have my career  over at 20 if i had his money......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

The Pats have to be prepared for the probability that Gronk will not be who he was when he returns.   His contract is huge, but they will have to be find a TE in the draft who fits the skills of the guy sitting in prison who was part of the 2 TE set.

This is assuming they want to go back to the 2 TE system.

Easier said than done to find that kind of talent, but it's the most reasonable Plan B.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

[QUOTE]

I remember when he said that.  That was when I put Leon on permanent ignore.  It's one thing to be a PITA Troll but it's another to be a horrible human being.   And as much as I dislike the Jets, I would never wish any physical harm to any of them.  

[/QUOTE]

I always kind of hoped that Rex would get "Athlete's mouth". 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My goodness I hope so.Getting a little tired of this guy this year. He's hurt bring in the next guy. Thanks for the memeories and lets move on.

One man doesn't make a team ladies.

[/QUOTE]

You have a young 20 ish year old man who is a great talent. He was in obvious pain. He is not injury prone. He is a big man who puts his body on the line. He is not injury prone. Lets see how many times another player takes that hit and does get his knee blown up. People on the internet say such ignorant insensitive stuff. Its not all about the team. I know Gronk and other players know the risk, but there are injuries that cause pain now and will affect him in the future 10-20 years from now. Show some respect.

[/QUOTE]

Why even respond to the troll, he is less than nothing?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

The Pats have to be prepared for the probability that Gronk will not be who he was when he returns.   His contract is huge, but they will have to be find a TE in the draft who fits the skills of the guy sitting in prison who was part of the 2 TE set.

This is assuming they want to go back to the 2 TE system.

Easier said than done to find that kind of talent, but it's the most reasonable Plan B.

Really shocking and sad to see the reality of the NFL hit home in such a personal way as that hit on Gronk, right on TV for everyone to see and feel the pain. Such is the brutality of the NFL. The glory it giveth, it quickly takes away.
    It took mucho courage for the team to respond and win that game and I am proud of them for that....

Next year, the Pats may need to draft Jace Amaro, TE out of Texas Tech as AH's replacement. Good size, good speed, good hands and hard to stop because he finds a way to catch everything thrown to him....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

hey babe-How are ya!? Brady looked horrible yeasterday from what I'm hearing in here today. The Brady Apologists have been very quite today...including yourself. Nothing to LYAO about today huh?

As far as Bledsoe getting just crushed by Mo Lewis. I jumped out my chair cheering! Everybody who saw that clean hit did!

Like the boxer in Rocky said when he killed Apollo Creed..."If he dies...he dies."Bring in the next guy. Nobody wants to see anybody die on the field BUT we all love a great hit especially on the QB!

Yup-I still want to see that SI cover with Brady getting just crushed from a DE that somebody just let get through untouched.The last thing Brady will hear will be his OT tackle screaming "LOOK OUT". Unfortunately for Brady it will be too late and all he heard was LOOK!

One can dream can't he?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so you're pretty much the scum we all thought you were.

I don't watch the game for big hits jack-ass.

Brady had a great game. Showed once again why he is the G.O.A.T.

Meanwhile the jets remain the biggest joke in the NFL. LMAO@U

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I do. I admit it. I'm a horrible person. I would love to see Tom Brady get his clock cleaned. I mean a huge hit.

Lets imagine shall we. Pats are playing the Lions and Suh gets loose late. Brady,not being the best scrambler is forced out of the pocket and then back in. Coming full speed right at Brady's chest  is Suh and POW!BOOM CAR ACCIDENT NOISES!

Brady is down for the count!Decleated!!! I'm off my chair cheering.

Now put P Mannings name in where I use Brady and tell me if you think any differently.

Crickets....LOL at all of my hypocritical horribly accented neighbors from the North!

Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

You've got to go on ignore. You aren't even a good troll. You're boring.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Gronk is probably washed up. Even if he isn't, he's hurt so much you just can't count on him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

A "career" in pro football was never in the cards for this guy!  Maybe he would of excelled as someone who drives spikes into railroad ties.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

I do. I admit it. I'm a horrible person. I would love to see Tom Brady get his clock cleaned. I mean a huge hit.

Lets imagine shall we. Pats are playing the Lions and Suh gets loose late. Brady,not being the best scrambler is forced out of the pocket and then back in. Coming full speed right at Brady's chest  is Suh and POW!BOOM CAR ACCIDENT NOISES!

Now put P Mannings name in where I use Brady and tell me if you think any differently.

Crickets....LOL at all of my hypocritical horribly accented neighbors from the North!

[/QUOTE]

I would not like to see nor would most NFL fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The anonimity of the internet allows for minds like Leon's to fester and post his drivel here.

There is an article in last weeks' SI about trolls and the nature of their posts.  For all intents and purposes, these types wouldn't dare profess the thoughts they do if folks knew who the poster is by name, address and face.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]

hey babe-How are ya!? Brady looked horrible yeasterday from what I'm hearing in here today. The Brady Apologists have been very quite today...including yourself. Nothing to LYAO about today huh?

As far as Bledsoe getting just crushed by Mo Lewis. I jumped out my chair cheering! Everybody who saw that clean hit did!

Like the boxer in Rocky said when he killed Apollo Creed..."If he dies...he dies."Bring in the next guy. Nobody wants to see anybody die on the field BUT we all love a great hit especially on the QB!

Yup-I still want to see that SI cover with Brady getting just crushed from a DE that somebody just let get through untouched.The last thing Brady will hear will be his OT tackle screaming "LOOK OUT". Unfortunately for Brady it will be too late and all he heard was LOOK!

One can dream can't he?

[/QUOTE]

is it possible for someone to even be this big of an idiot???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, first let me offer my apologies...all these years I thought New Yorkers were well...stupid...

Then. shockingly...I read that recently it was proven that all humans have Neanderthal DNA in their gene pool. Even more surprising is that some areas of America the residents had extremely high levels of Neanderthal DNA in their genes. The highest...New York.

Now it’s all so clear to me, you guys dropping out of High School in the 6th grade as your version of a High School Diploma, is about the best you can do. The inability to hold intelligent conversations is all tied to the Neanderthal DNA. No reasoning ability forcing you to troll the internet seeking acceptance, hence your brainless blathering here today, it’s all making sense now.

I simply did not know. Again, please accept my apologies, you are doing the best you can.

Best,

NMPL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Good thing Gronk signed that contract: less money, more guaranteed $.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

My goodness I hope so.Getting a little tired of this guy this year. He's hurt bring in the next guy. Thanks for the memeories and lets move on.

One man doesn't make a team ladies.

[/QUOTE]

Nice attitude.  Bet you complain when they don't take a hometown discount.  Dude gave it his all and left pieces of himself on the field.  Show a little respect.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Depends on how bad it was. When i hurt my knee I blew out 3 ligaments and my career was over (and by career I mean my scholarship to BC to be the 3rd backup RCB so not much of a career) at that point but I didn't have the resources that Gronk has available.

[/QUOTE]

that sucks. i grew up near cleveland circle (more near washington square). I only blew out my ACL.  So, u blew out PCL and LCL too? Can u believe some of these athletes are back on the field after 6 months?

[/QUOTE]

Not all tears are created equal.  And it's not like a tear means it was severed.  There's a difference between a small tear that is irritating and a major tear. And I would imagine the location of the tear is important as well.

But even so, I had a partially torn muscle and cried like a b1tch.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well let's see...a bad arm, a bad back and now a bad knee. It also doesn't help that the guys hips are nearly 5 feet off the ground and every defensive back goes at his legs. I think Gronk will be back sometime around late November next year...he will run slower that he has, but every homer around here will say it's A OK!! Then we will cut him in the off season and that will be the end of gronk as we know it. It's football, these things happen all the time and it's a shame. Gronk will probably go off somewhere and catch 40-50 passes a year in 10 games and party his brains out - good for him.

I must say though that I need to take a minute and thank the best GM ever for signing Schiancoe (2 miilion), Fells (2 million), Ballard (1.2 million), Gronk (40 million) and Hernandez (45 million)...all this was done over the last 2 years...not one of those guys will be on the field during the playoffs. Most GMs would be fired for that, fair or not. That is a fact.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yeah! Dumby GM signing another bust like Gronk. Most GMs would be fired for burdening the team with a guy like that, but signing terrible players like Mayo, Nink, and McCourty are really going to be his undoing. Good post Murtle.

You and Rusty should write a book together about how bad that dumby GM was for signing bums like Brady amd Gronk. 

Sections
Shortcuts