Gronk's replacement?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Gronk's replacement?

Colt Lyerla.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Gronk's replacement?

Good find Babe. He's a cokehead and a Sandy Hook conspiricist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure nobody in the NFL ever blew some toot before. And I certainly am the last person to criticize anybody who thinks the government lies to us. Rather, I question those who don't. It's a proven fact.

The fact is, the kid is a freak at 6' 6" 250# and a runs a 4.5 40. Blocks well, good hands, and can even run the ball.

He has probably dropped a couple rounds worth because of the no big deal toot residue they found. As a matter of fact he just turned down a plea that would have scrubbed the record clean so he could go to FLA to train for the draft.

BB should look long and hard at this prospect. It could end up like a Dennard deal. Lord knows BB needs a few gems to make up for all his crappy picks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

"Cocaine is a helluva drug"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

As Don Imus famously said:"The first time you do it it's heaven, thereafter it's hell."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I tried it once but I didn't inhale. :)

As for Colt Lyerla, I'm sure BB will do his due diligence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He does like the lines!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Lyerla is out've his phacken mind... no thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ill take him. We need more whack jobs on this team!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"The parents of the kids that supposedly died in the sandy hook situation are liars,” -Colt Lyerla

Sounds like a solid, rational thinking kid... would love to have him on my team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Hey, why not Solder?  He has the size, long arms, used to be a tight end.  Of course, in this case, who replaces Solder on the plays he does TE duty?

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, why not Solder?  He has the size, long arms, used to be a tight end.  Of course, in this case, who replaces Solder on the plays he does TE duty?

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

[/QUOTE]

Not Solder, he is one hit away from being a veggie party tray.  We need him on the line.  Don't take chances with him.

I say Put Chandler Jones out there at TE in the red zone. He is athletic and I bet he can catch the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

here's the top TEs coming out

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2014/TE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"The parents of the kids that supposedly died in the sandy hook situation are liars,” -Colt Lyerla

Sounds like a solid, rational thinking kid... would love to have him on my team.

[/QUOTE]

There are 100 questions about Sandy Hook that don't add up. So you're going to condemn a kid as crazy because he thinks something is amiss? I would say that indicts you more than him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There are 100 questions about Sandy Hook that don't add up. So you're going to condemn a kid as crazy because he thinks something is amiss? I would say that indicts you more than him.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, right... it didn't happen.  The kids aren't dead... the parents are lying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha, right... it didn't happen.  The kids aren't dead... the parents are lying.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think he ever said it didn't happen. And I don't know what he means about "the parents". You seem to be quick on the trigger to condemn a guy for one vague comment. I frown upon persons who rubber stamp every suspicious explanation that they are fed just as much as I do those who say the "lizard people" did it. There is nothing wrong with being a skeptic when the story smells fishy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think he ever said it didn't happen. And I don't know what he means about "the parents". You seem to be quick on the trigger to condemn a guy for one vague comment. I frown upon persons who rubber stamp every suspicious explanation that they are fed just as much as I do those who say the "lizard people" did it. There is nothing wrong with being a skeptic when the story smells fishy.

[/QUOTE]

"The parents of the kids that supposedly died...?

Definition of "supposedly":  1. Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.

Did they die or not?  Is there evidence that they're still alive?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"The parents of the kids that supposedly died...?

Definition of "supposedly":  1. Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.

Did they die or not?  Is there evidence that they're still alive?

[/QUOTE]

There are a ton of vid docs swirling around out there that might give some people pause about the official story around Sandy Hook. My view is that a number of innocent kids were tragically killed in CT, but I'm not going to condemn some young guy for finding the videos convincing.

So, you feel anybody that buys into some "conspiracy theory" is too "crazy" to play football for the Patriots? I guess all those congressmen who confirmed the JFK killing was a conspiracy are unfit for office in your view as well.

What's next, if they don't vote for the same candidates as you they are unworthy to play for our team? Does this guy get to have an opinion even if it is dead wrong, or must they be in lock step with your take on things?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He does like the lines!

[/QUOTE]

HA!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure nobody in the NFL ever blew some toot before. And I certainly am the last person to criticize anybody who thinks the government lies to us. Rather, I question those who don't. It's a proven fact.

The fact is, the kid is a freak at 6' 6" 250# and a runs a 4.5 40. Blocks well, good hands, and can even run the ball.

He has probably dropped a couple rounds worth because of the no big deal toot residue they found. As a matter of fact he just turned down a plea that would have scrubbed the record clean so he could go to FLA to train for the draft.

BB should look long and hard at this prospect. It could end up like a Dennard deal. Lord knows BB needs a few gems to make up for all his crappy picks.

[/QUOTE]

Answer?

I don't care if he is crazy. Value, draft him. 

You are a football team ... not a shepphard of men. As long as he hasn't been involved in murder/violence, draft him. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He does like the lines!

[/QUOTE]

HA!

[/QUOTE]

You're a student of the college game z. Setting all this drama queen stuff aside, what do you think of this kid's ability? Looks like this nonsense will drop him in the draft and he might be a big talent for a little price to me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Answer?

I don't care if he is crazy. Value, draft him. 

You are a football team ... not a shepphard of men. As long as he hasn't been involved in murder/violence, draft him. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Use the NFL's tendency to be drama queens against them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Anton LeVey's church of satan's west coast branch is located in San Francisco, their mailing address on the east coast is a small town in Newtown Connecticut.  You don't have to believe me, do your own research and/or just watch this poorly made video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_kzjgBIVrM

Welcome to weird world.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anton LeVey's church of satan's west coast branch is located in Los Angeles, their mailing address on the east coast is a small town in Newtown Connecticut.  You don't have to believe me, do your own research and/or just watch this poorly made video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_kzjgBIVrM

Welcome to weird world.

[/QUOTE]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Satans_kingdom.jpg/800px-Satans_kingdom.jpg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It's all about risk and reward Babe.

Would I draft Lyerla on day one? No. He's shown terrible judgment. 

Would I take him with a third or fourth to see that other teams don't snag him?

Yeah. 

In some ways, he is the best fit for NE. He is an Uber-Hback. Hbacks are a classic complement to the Erhardt-Perkins offense. 

But yes, Lyerla is so sudden an athlete for someone his size. He is not Gronk, and won't be. He doesn't possess the wingspan or height. 

But he could be an amazing talent here.