Gronk's response

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Gronk's response

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1526853-rob-gronkowski-is-sorry-for-partying-according-to-hilarious-gronk-tank-top

Except the picture did not capture the print accurately. Gronk's T-shirt read: Sorry? For Partying? :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Gronk's response

The guy is a clown.

Trade him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

The guy is a clown.

Trade him.

ain't doing nothing famous athletes haven't done since beginning of time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It is astonishing there are so many drama queens that call themselves football fans. Gronk is a big goof. He's going to do what he does. If he ends up having any problems with it I guess it will suck to be him when that happens. Until then, these things aren't newsworthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

let the kid have fun, the only thing that matters is he playing all the games of the season and post season, and scoring TDs and helping our offense with hiss abilities

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

lmao...as long as he doesn't end up in jail for something stupid, who cares?

"The Patriot Way" is a PR/media fabrication.  The players on this team are just as dysfunctional as every other team in the league. Personally, I don't look up to any of them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Latest forecast just in:  there is a tempest brewing in the teapot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

My comment was a joke. Gronk apologized in Gronk's way. That should be enough, especially if he does cut back some of his youthful antics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

My comment was a joke. Gronk apologized in Gronk's way. That should be enough, especially if he does cut back some of his youthful antics.

My comment was more about all the back and forth on the issue to begin with.  I totally agree with you - this should take care of things.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Gronks T is not an apology....it's a what's the big deal with partying!

That being said, I have no problem with him partying just don't want to see him break his arm a third time before it's healed....

After all....I think he earns his living playing football and not partying......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

The same discussion happened last season when he was up to no good, things are just hightened now because he was out for alot of the season but just look what happened this season he was on for another record setting season possibly. The guys phenomenal letting him go would be such a huge mistake

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

The guy is a clown.

Trade him.

Who needs stupid when we have posts like this?? Get a clue.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1526853-rob-gronkowski-is-sorry-for-partying-according-to-hilarious-gronk-tank-top

Except the picture did not capture the print accurately. Gronk's T-shirt read: Sorry? For Partying? :-)

It just says Sorry For Partying. No question marks.

I just wish we could go back to the old days where athletes would be home by 10 and in bed by 11.

In all seriousness though, Wilt Chamberlain slept with what he claims as 20,000 women. I dont know if it's that many but it was probably a lot. And I would bet drugs and alcohol were played a part in some of his conquests. I'm sure Wilt wasn't the only athlete either.

Take out TMZ and camera phones and nobody knows about this except for the people at the party.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

See my comment above, I was joking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I know. My mistake. I meant to correct you on what the shirt said because I was confused about the question marks.

The rest was meant to be in response to Schumpeters

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I know. My mistake. I meant to correct you on what the shirt said because I was confused about the question marks.

The rest was meant to be in response to Schumpeters

schumpeter is a grouchy old man or sounds like one

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

How is Gronk doing in rehab?

Once again I see that pats fans would rather ignore the issue then face it like men.

First Spygate and now you a have a drunk on the team.So when he finally kills some inncent person while completely hammered behind the wheel ...you'll address it then?

Is being a drunken fool in public doing things the the so called 'patriot way"?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Tsk Tsk Tsk!

How "A" typical of NE fans to Ignore the Pink Elephant ",pun intended,in the room.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Once again I see that pats fans would rather ignore the issue then face it like men.

First Spygate and now you a have a drunk on the team.So when he finally kills some inncent person while completely hammered behind the wheel ...you'll address it then?

Do you know he drinks at all during the season? Do you know that he was even drunk in any of those photos? Do you that he has ever driven drunk in his life? I guess your mother is proud she raised a fool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

He is a kid and having fun. He doesn't get into trouble with the law so this is a non story right now. when he is healthy and on the field, his focus and production are not questioned. As long as being a kid doesn't interfere with his health or recovery let the kid be a kid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

He's not raping college women in bathrooms or shooting people

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The guy is a clown.

Trade him.

Yeah because the Patriots are a church organization not a pro football team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hi Leon....two words...Butt Fumble