Gronk's response

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Gronk's response

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to JRABBB's comment:

How is Gronk doing in rehab?

Once again I see that pats fans would rather ignore the issue then face it like men.

First Spygate and now you a have a drunk on the team.So when he finally kills some inncent person while completely hammered behind the wheel ...you'll address it then?

Is being a drunken fool in public doing things the the so called 'patriot way"?

Do you know he drinks at all during the season? Do you know that he was even drunk in any of those photos? Do you that he has ever driven drunk in his life? I guess your mother is proud she raised a fool.

Maybe you don't know but this is one of Leon the Jets troll's names

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey gang! I see many of you think that -"hey he just a kid partying...what damage can he do?"

It's almost exactly like -"Hey so what if BB got caught cheating"

One of actually had the audacity to ask if Gronk was drunk in those pictures. Well if he wasn't drunk I guess Gronk has Downs Syndrome?

Another one of you the horribly accented actually said-"let the kid have his fun".

Only in NE folks ...only in NE. If it was another player on another team you would ALL be up in arms.

Turning a blind eye-The new "patriot way"-You should all be so proud of yourselves...hypocrites!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Thanks for clearing the air Glenr-Yes this LEON,the one and only!!!

He just calls them like he sees them. Always have and always will!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hmm Intersting...Once again the NE fan base chooses to turn a blind eye to Groks obvious drinking problem as long as Gronk can catch a ball.

Disgusting display of hypocrocy at it's finest!!

And you ALL wonder why the ne fanbase is not very well liked throughout the Sporting World?!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Clark-How are ya!?Jealous of a drunk guy?Jealous of a coach that was found guilty of cheating??Jealous of an aging QB that played his way right of MVP contention???

No jealousy here just some real concern for a young guy with a drinking problem.

And Yes of course I'm a Yankee fan.I mean all you have to do is the math...right?

Now back to the hypocrocy that is the ne fanbase...

Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome-Please no currekting of speeling or grammaar-what kind of tool does that?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Wood u rather curekt my speeling or discuss Gronk the drunk?

Hypocrites-I hope I spelled that right!Look in the mirror and that's what y'all see. A hypocrite staring right back at you.

So it's OK now to be a drunk in public and cheat the greatest game ever played.Ah yes the new and improved 'patriot way"! What a F'n joke!

I hate to repeat myself but only in NE folks only in NE.

Poor kid is going to kill somebody or himself but you would rather Ignore his plees for help!?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey gang! I see many of you think that -"hey he just a kid partying...what damage can he do?"

It's almost exactly like -"Hey so what if BB got caught cheating"

One of actually had the audacity to ask if Gronk was drunk in those pictures. Well if he wasn't drunk I guess Gronk has Downs Syndrome?

Another one of you the horribly accented actually said-"let the kid have his fun".

Only in NE folks ...only in NE. If it was another player on another team you would ALL be up in arms.

Turning a blind eye-The new "patriot way"-You should all be so proud of yourselves...hypocrites!!!

One of my greatest posts ever!If I do say so myself.Y'all let that one sink in and on that note

Y'all have a nice Valentines now ...ya'hear!?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

The guy is a clown.

Trade him.

Yeah because the Patriots are a church organization not a pro football team.

No - because he is injury prone and reckless. 

They can get a lot in return. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All the guy does is catch balls, the guy is a monster. He can party all he wants, as long as he keeps catching everything thrown his way. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

drunk guy....ever hear of Joe Namath

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/patriots-gronkowksi-sheds-cast-040014426--nfl.html

doesn't say anything about a Dr telling him its ok to remove the cast - but yahoo rarely gives all the details.

still, first thought i had was whether it was Dr's decision or Gronk's to remove the cast.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I think it is interesting all the time we spend arguing about his off field antics.  He had been very out and about with his off the field antics i agree but none of his antics caused his injuries.  Do we know if he is driving himseld around after drinking or doing dangerous or hurtful things?  Anyone can drink and party as long as they are responsible for their actions which he seems to be.  All teams have players who do not completely follow the wisdom of thier fan base and it would take months to profile the stupidity people will show at times. Lets all hope gronk comes back healthy and ready to dominate next season.  His off the field issues are his and his alone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to tg19pats' comment:

I think it is interesting all the time we spend arguing about his off field antics.  He had been very out and about with his off the field antics i agree but none of his antics caused his injuries.  Do we know if he is driving himseld around after drinking or doing dangerous or hurtful things?  Anyone can drink and party as long as they are responsible for their actions which he seems to be.  All teams have players who do not completely follow the wisdom of thier fan base and it would take months to profile the stupidity people will show at times. Lets all hope gronk comes back healthy and ready to dominate next season.  His off the field issues are his and his alone.

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

The guy is a clown.

Trade him.

Too much talent!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1526853-rob-gronkowski-is-sorry-for-partying-according-to-hilarious-gronk-tank-top

Except the picture did not capture the print accurately. Gronk's T-shirt read: Sorry? For Partying? :-)

It just says Sorry For Partying. No question marks.

I just wish we could go back to the old days where athletes would be home by 10 and in bed by 11.

In all seriousness though, Wilt Chamberlain slept with what he claims as 20,000 women. I dont know if it's that many but it was probably a lot. And I would bet drugs and alcohol were played a part in some of his conquests. I'm sure Wilt wasn't the only athlete either.

Take out TMZ and camera phones and nobody knows about this except for the people at the party.

No doubt. Camera phones change everything.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to Sam-Adams's comment:

He's not raping college women in bathrooms or shooting people

Or shooting himself.

Lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

TSK TSK TSK. You should be ashamed of yourselves NE.Once again just Ignoring an obvious problem as long as the guy can catch a ball.

Is Gronk out of rehab as of yet and has he apologized to his teammates,owners ,coaches and of course you the fans?

I haven't heard anything as of yet...maybe when he gets out?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ohh someone played the joe Namath trump card.  Next it'll be the a-roid one.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts