Gross Rexman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Gross Rexman

That was the ridiculing of this very erratic QB when in Chicago.
     And he was often criticised for throwing the ball up for grabs 40 yds down field hoping for a P. Int. call.
     He has also been described as the best right handed punter in the NFL

Go Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Gross Rexman

So you are saying he is going to have a career day Sunday?  I'm kidding folks..........or am I?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

feast or famine?

Rexy can get it poppin' , as long as he throws at Arrington and not McCourty we should be fine..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He's toast today

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Sexy Rexy is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get.
    I'm sure Andre is liking his chops today. 3 sacks works for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If Orlovsky can do what he did to the Pats last Sunday, wouldn't we think Grossman, who I presume is considered a better QB than Orlovsky, can do the same with the Redskins at home?  If anything, I hope BB read the riot act to the troops about such lax play in the 4th last Sunday and this game be a statement game the D is capable of slowing down another team's passing attack.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Gross Rexman:
    [QUOTE]So you are saying he is going to have a career day Sunday?  I'm kidding folks..........or am I?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    OoooooHHHHHHH!!!  nice avatar...  Happy Holidays!!!