Yes.  Groudhog Day.

You post garbage.

You get banned.

You make a new account.

You post garbage.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Groundhog Day

"Just the other day you said BB was struggling against rookie QBs with his defenses..."

100% lie.

Garbage.  Start to finish.  First kiss to coffin.  Pure garbage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

My contributions here are a lot better than yours. You come in with your anti-BB agenda to troll and no one likes you here. Trust me on that one.  They've seen you as a bandwagon fan who has come to troll and stalk me.

Just the other day you said BB was struggling against rookie QBs with his defenses, which was compltely false and a lie.

10-4, 14 TDs and 20 INTs, a 54% compl rate all time with him as head coach is a very good record.

Make it 11-4 and add 2 more INTs to those totals.

So, don't pretend I post garbage when you're infamous for it.  You throw dung at the wall in your basement and hope it sticks here.

You aren't fooling anyone and I 've bludgeoned you in multiple debates, too. Right now I am asking you to name the WRs you think we should have here, and you can't even do it.

LOL rusty, when I said you sucked in that other thread, I didn't even realized it was you, how's that for a good laugh?

I must have recognized your stench when you came in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

LOL rusty, when I said you sucked in that other thread, I didn't even realized it was you, how's that for a good laugh?

I must have recognized your stench when you came in.

His garbage cannot be mistaken!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Robinson was released by Seattle, I believe. He's a FA, probably done as a player and angling to work there full time.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Robinson was released by Seattle, I believe. He's a FA, probably done as a player and angling to work there full time.

Ah Muzwell. One of few sane contributors on this insane site.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

My contributions here are a lot better than yours. You come in with your anti-BB agenda to troll and no one likes you here. Trust me on that one.  They've seen you as a bandwagon fan who has come to troll and stalk me.

You are desperate. Creating name after name. Post garbage over and over with your anti-Brady agenda. You are the biggest liar and troll. Paranoid, delusional. We know ur mom abused you...so, stay on your meds. 

Brady Basher

I have not read a single post of yours, but that is a creative name you got there. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

4th account in less than a week....lol.  Warnings were issued people.  BDC isn't going to tolerate Trolling, Brady Bashing and Personal attacks.  This account will be removed shortly as will the next.  Time to change the act or just stop sneaking back in.  Like Pike on the Sox Board you are officially  Persona non Grata

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

WHy was he released? Concussion fears? Wow. Very good player. Must be health related for his future or something.

I find it hard to believe we have Develin here and would not love Robinson in our backfield right now.

But, thanks for the update.

Found this. Who knows, maybe he wants too much $ for teams right now. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/06/fullback-michael-robinson-set-to-visit-titans/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

There is a panel on NFLN right now.

Shockingly, Michael Robinson a guy I wanted in here for a FB in the offseason, is on the panel with Merriroid and anti-Pats Darren Sharper (he's VERY jealous of NE's multiple rings....anyone ever notice that when he clashes with Heath Evans?).

Why would a current player go into a tv studio to talk about another team being in trouble? I don't get this. Any legit coach would never let a current NFL player do that. Not surprised Pete Carroll signed off on that.

Anyway, I feel like this happens every year with our team and how the media covers the team. Every September, it's like clockwork.  Last year, the team got robbed in Baltimore at the end and lost by 1, and in Seattle, the club blew a lead late after a fledgling offense squandered 5 chances in the red zone to simply kick 1 FG.

The media had a field day, but they bashed a rookie Safety for a mistake on his angle, and kept hammering BB's young D.

Fast forward to this year, and now the angle is the Pats are in trouble, but because the meanie BB took Brady's toys away.   It's September.

The question is: "Are the Patriots in Trouble?"

Do we not see this every year in some fashion? Think about it.  It's always us.  Does anyone ask if the Giants, Steelers or Ravens this year are in trouble?  Pitt and NY missed the playoffs last year.  WHy aren't they "in trouble"?  Why isn't Jay Cutler in trouble with the Bears in a contract year in Chicago? Are the Bears in trouble?

Are the Saints "in trouble" with a god awful D in a tough division and about to miss the playoffs 2 years in a row?

I just find this created drama via the media, as a way to go after BB, fascinating to watch since it's so obvious.

The host was the only one to point out that NE never starts hot and once healthier they'll be on their way come October beause history shows us that.

Darren Sharper said Miami has a good chance to win the division because he likes how Miami is "built".

How is Miami built better than our team? Seriously. They have 20 million tied up into 2 WRs which is very poor salary allocation, one who is a malontent, their RBs and TEs are clearly weaker, as is their QB.  Our defense is also clearly superior on paper, especially at LB and in the secondary. 

Built?  Miami just swapped out a handful of starters on their D. Dansby, Sean Smith, Vontae Davis, and I am not even sure their Safeties have much experience.   Compare all of that to this team here.  

Anyway, I just think the ones who sit in the media, either jealous of NE as former players, and their desperation to reach for a premise, is quite comical as it is blatantly obvious.

In 2010, the Dolphins were going to take us over, in 2011 it was the Jets. In 2011, the Bills.

You realise that this idea of NE being ok once all healthy hinges on Danny A and Gronk remaining healthy???? Something neither of them has been able to do. NE must source alternatives for when they go down injured again

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yes.  Groudhog Day.

You post garbage.

You get banned.

You make a new account.

You post garbage.

I object to this claim that Queenie gets banned.  He deletes his accounts.  He posts stupidity with such a relentless feverousity that he has no choice to delete his account so that he can deny making idiotic claims such as the patsies will again lead the NFL in first downs and points, all QBs regress in their second year (and to regress means to not have a 2:1 TD:pick ratio), if a player drafted by BB starts for him for a single season, then he can't be a bust and a RB that caught 70 passes in a single season isn't known for being able to catch the ball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

You are desperate. Creating name after name. Post garbage over and over with your anti-Brady agenda. You are the biggest liar and troll. Paranoid, delusional. We know ur mom abused you...so, stay on your meds. 

Brady Basher

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Do we not see this every year in some fashion? Think about it.  It's always us.  Does anyone ask if the Giants, Steelers or Ravens this year are in trouble? "

No, but they have a habit of winning Super Bowls from time to time, whereas we haven't won a Super Bowl post Spygate, which hurts our perception nationally even though you and I know Spygate did not give us an advantage, and we were one defensive play in each Super Bowl from wininng two more. That's how it goes. You shut talking heads up by winning it all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh wow!! Another thread about the media ganging up on our pats and the "anti Bill Belichick media"! The warnings were out people! 

You don't understand football, if you did you would never run around here bashing Brady at every turn. Learn the game...it's embarrassing.

Sections
Shortcuts