Gruden really really hates the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Gruden really really hates the Pats

He looked like he wanted to cry after we won. He was all happy when they went down 24-13. He still can't let the game we beat them in the snow go. I LOVE IT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

Re: Gruden really really hates the Pats

Yeah. I wondered if anyone else noticed that also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I think Jaws rally hates the Pats, the whole game was about how Brady looked bad.  What a moron!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

yeah todd gruden was a nightmare to listen to. i wonder who will be replacing him next year? rex ryan maybe?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTuna. Show TheBigTuna's posts

I love Gruden saying how they should have done the onside kick.  That's why you're up in the booth and BB is down on the field.  Nice job looking stupid once again, Chucky.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

@bigtuna

EXACTLY! and cue the drama with TO and the Bills, you guys see storm out?

but lets be honest guy our defense did not look so good!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Todd Gruden . . .Cool

LMFAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Let's also hear it for Terrence McGee, the all-world db for the Bills, who played Moss so tough he only tied his career high for receptions.  I thought Gruden was going to get on his knees for this guy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

its funny,all i heard was praises from gruden.these guys are analysts,they have to keep it fair and compliment ,and say negative things on both teams.its there jobs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

This is embarrassing.

Jaws has always had a great affinity for TB and has always supported him. Last night, he was pointing out that Brady was not putting all his weight into his leg and subsequently his throws were off. Did you miss the part in the second half where he showed Brady getting his whole body into the throw and Jaws pretty much shouted, "There's the Brady we all know!" Yeah, he really hates TB.

I didn't hear anything bad from Gruden either except for a lot of praise. He even praised the D players that were lost in the off season as being exceptional.

Homerism is one thing. Retarded Totally Blind Homerism is just pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercury22-The-Undefeated. Show Mercury22-The-Undefeated's posts

Re: Gruden really really hates the Pats (and the rest of the free world)

Yes, it was refreshing to hear Gruden not sucking up.  It is quite apparent he is not just another Brady/Beicheat ball-gargler like the rest of the NFL mainstream media.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

If he said Todd Light one more time I was going to kick in my screen. Todd Light hasnt played in atleast 5 years. And the guy was a corner for the Rams idiot

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnmoore4. Show johnmoore4's posts

You guys are right.  He looked ready to cry after the game.  Either he hates us, or he was plain embarrassed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I noticed Gruden did refer to the Bills as "we" at least one time when he was lamenting some mistake.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Gruden hates the pats maybe even more then I do???I doubt it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: Gruden really really hates the Pats:
    [QUOTE]its funny,all i heard was praises from gruden.these guys are analysts,they have to keep it fair and compliment ,and say negative things on both teams.its there jobs.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I agree Moss. I thought "Chucky" was pretty fair in his commentary. In fact, when they showed him in the booth at one point I started laughing and said to my man, "Is it me or does Chucky seem stoned?" LOL He just looked so gosh darned happy and a little goofy. lol

Anyway, it was also nice to see Tedy there as a Patriots 'advocate' against the TMZPSN haters. They seemed to be a bit less Patriots 'bashy' last night than usual (to me anyway), and I'm sure Tedy's presence had a lot to do with taming their forked tongues. lol

As always, JMO.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

It was his first real game, monday night football is a dream job for any person in journalism, I thought he gave some pretty good insight and praised the Bills for their team effort, until the last 5 mins the Pats didn't seem to be playing with too much. another thought why do you think most coaches in high school teach gym and history, they aint the brightest bulbs on the street

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

jaws definatly does not 'hate' tom! he was getting so excited when Brady started throwing the ball better in the second half

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]This is embarrassing. Jaws has always had a great affinity for TB and has always supported him. Last night, he was pointing out that Brady was not putting all his weight into his leg and subsequently his throws were off. Did you miss the part in the second half where he showed Brady getting his whole body into the throw and Jaws pretty much shouted, "There's the Brady we all know!" Yeah, he really hates TB. I didn't hear anything bad from Gruden either except for a lot of praise. He even praised the D players that were lost in the off season as being exceptional. Homerism is one thing. Retarded Totally Blind Homerism is just pathetic.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]...so now not only does Goodell hate the Pats, NOW the broadcasters on MNF do also? I guess all the regular Sunday broadcasters do also too...Some of you really need to sit back and take your meds. These conspiracy theories you come up with are ridiculous. I guess the only people outside of the organization that don't hate them and try to ruin them is the fan base, yes?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgenjo. Show jgenjo's posts

get over it! their was no bias in the commentary from either Gruden or Jaws.

and even if you thought there was as Peter Griffin would say - WHO THE HELL CARES!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gruden really really hates the Pats :
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

Jaws was right about Brady's mechanics in the first half. They were fouled up. I thought he also had a deer in the headlights look on his face. When he walked on the field with 5+ minutes left in the 4th was the first time I saw his game face of old.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Gruden hates the pats maybe even more then I do???I doubt it!
    Posted by leonJetsLeon[/QUOTE]

C'mon Leon, you're not fooling anybody.

We all know why you're in here all the time.

It's okay to admit it, Leon.

Let's say it together:

"We Love Tom Brady."

"We Love Bill Belichick."

"We Love the Pats."

There.

Now don't you feel better?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon, how long is it goinhg to take for you to get kicked off again, and come up with another nickname? I give it a day!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gruden really really hates the Pats : C'mon Leon, you're not fooling anybody. We all know why you're in here all the time. It's okay to admit it, Leon. Let's say it together: "We Love Tom Brady." "We Love Bill Belichick." "We Love the Pats." There. Now don't you feel better?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Really now, his chant does not go like that, more like "LeonLuvsLeon" and "Leonluvs2readLeon" or something of that nature.  I wonder which multiple personality is here today?

Sections
Shortcuts