Guess Belcher needed the CHIEFS in his life like he needed a bullet in the head... WARNING TO BILL: Keep JC very far away!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Guess Belcher needed the CHIEFS in his life like he needed a bullet in the head... WARNING TO BILL: Keep JC very far away!

Classless. What we have all come to expect from an attention seeking tool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Guess Belcher needed the CHIEFS in his life like he needed a bullet in the head... WARNING TO BILL: Keep JC very far away!

What the hell does JC have to do with any of this. Your and idiot commie. seriously seek help.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

What the hell does JC have to do with any of this. Your and idiot commie. seriously seek help.

me dont trust steroid freaks and cheats.. this is the kind of stuff they do. unpredictable rage... you watch what the belcher reports say and conclude!

So your linking the Jovan Belcher Murder suicide to roid rage??? Have you seen jovan belcher??? Not the kind of guy you would look at and say Yup hes on roids. And another thing you have No idea if Belcher was even on Roids, so for you to suggest that he was and before any of the reports come out on what the cause of this tradegy may be is just plain irresponsible on your part commie.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I suspect your were touched as a child.... why do I say this?  Because I am an editorialist.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Maybe your uncle Bob?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I suspect your were touched as a child.... why do I say this?  Because I am an editorialist.

LMAO.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Just trying to make a point...............

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Show some respect you commie pinko bstrd....wait was that ignorant?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

No but seriously, show some respect for life buddy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Speechless...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Too far Commie! Who cares for the reason of why it happened. Two lives are lost and from what I'm hearing, both individuals have a daughter in common. Whats the point of this thread?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This is lame grandstanding on a real tragedy, maybe the worst incident in NFL history. He shot his gf in front of his mother, then shot himself in front of two KC officials. As bad as it gets. This is beneath you CC. Id expect better even from you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

CC needs to finally be banned because of this. His shtick is very tired and now it has gone to a complete another level.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

This is lame grandstanding on a real tragedy, maybe the worst incident in NFL history. He shot his gf in front of his mother, then shot himself in front of two KC officials. As bad as it gets. This is beneath you CC. Id expect better even from you.

Do you ever read his comments? This is right in line for commie. He is  scum and always has been.

Sections
Shortcuts