Guess Belcher needed the CHIEFS in his life like he needed a bullet in the head... WARNING TO BILL: Keep JC very far away!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: Guess Belcher needed the CHIEFS in his life like he needed a bullet in the head... WARNING TO BILL: Keep JC very far away!

Why is this thread even still up ?

C'mon Mods ...

Says as much about CC as it does this sight .

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Guess Belcher needed the CHIEFS in his life like he needed a bullet in the head... WARNING TO BILL: Keep JC very far away!

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is this thread even still up ?

C'mon Mods ...

Says as much about CC as it does this sight .

[/QUOTE]

They have removed his origional thread and a reply to me but for some  reason dont feel it neccessary to shut down the thread altogether.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Maybe their great software doesn't allow them to delete a thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe their great software doesn't allow them to delete a thread.

[/QUOTE]

Lol. CC Brought to you by BDC.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

CC is actually Bobby Valentine.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"noone should be banned for simply stating a witty opinion."

It wasn't a witty opinion at all, it was just a useless brain turd, classless stuff on your part. Amazingly insensitive. As someone who has defended you on a number of occasions I'm severly disappointed. There's a reason why we all have filters that prevent some thoughts from ever exiting our heads and onto paper. You need to use yours more often. Being a contrarian doesn't mean just spewing whatever flotsam emerges from your subconscious. 

As for BDC moderation this thread doesn't inspire what I would call confidence....all those promises about how great this board were going to be after the move...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well commie you didn't put your usual racist garbage in it.  Well it's not too late.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really don't see how the affect of steroids may have on these players is a "witty" topic. This has got to be the worst thread I've ever seen. I'd venture to say that there are a whole lot of guys in this league using steroids. I don't know if either Belcher or Cunningham are, but the fact is if they were I don't think steroids would make Belcher kill his girl friend or himself in the stadium parking lot. Nor do I think it would make Cunningham do something dangerous in the coming weeks. Just a stupid thing to be talking about after something like this.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

belcher is a murderer, and he left a 3mnth old baby girl without parents. it is what it is. he is a murderer. i hope he rots in h.e.l.l.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The orginal poster has zero class.  Just goes to show he'd post anything for a reaction. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

comrades, get over yourself.. get off the ledge! noone should be banned for simply stating a witty opinion. its a tragedy, noone is rejoicing over this. very sad indeeeeeed!

[/QUOTE]

Witty is what you'd call your opinions.  I think most would beg to differ.  If you haven't figured it out yet, most people here think you are a 1st class tosser. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow, this is low for even your standards.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

IDIOT!! You know there is a 3 month old baby that lost her parents and will grow up knowing that her Dad killed her Mom.. a mother who saw her son murder the mother of her grandchild another family grieving the loss off their daughter. It's a sad and disturbing story. Not one thing makes this story anything but tragic. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Total low class comment frm CC.  I don't think the ban hammer should be brought down without just cause.  This is a perfect example of a just cause.  Dude should be banned for life.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are a crass lowlife of the highest order. This is no surprise coming from someone who is always on the unsavory side of every issue.

I doubt there is a single person who would lift a finger to prevent your leaving here forever.

Your contributions to this board, at best are worthless, and at worst are criminal in nature.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You are a crass lowlife of the highest order. This is no surprise coming from someone who is always on the unsavory side of every issue.

I doubt there is a single person who would lift a finger to prevent your leaving here forever.

Your contributions to this board, at best are worthless, and at worst are criminal in nature.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, nicely put.