Guess Sherman's Contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Guess Sherman's Contract

It's a slow news day and reports are coming out that Sherman is going to re-up with the Seahawks.

I'll guess 5/75 with 40 gtd

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Guess Sherman's Contract

I wonder how badly their team will be weakened by all their bloated deals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

4/50, 30 gtd

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Revis' contract is effectively 2y at 16m per year with 11.5 GT

http://overthecap.com/top-player-salaries.php?Position=CB

In my book being paid the 'best' is annual income, regardless of how long the contract is.

After all the talk from Sherman that he is the best and needs to be paid the best it will be funny when he settles for being 2nd best paid to Revis.

4y / 56, 26 GT

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder how badly their team will be weakened by all their bloated deals.

[/QUOTE]

In the end having to pay Wilson, a pretty average QB elite numbers is what will sink them.

In todays NFL any team than pays all of its players what they deserve is in trouble. Always need a good number of players still on rookie contracts and/or a number of Vets having an injury free season at min pay.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Money for Sherman

I guess Revis money (15-20 mil a year)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He will make more than Revis. I guess a 4 yr deal. He will be around 14 mil per season. The Hawks will try to get as much as they can as bonus money. I would say 35 mil guaranteed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

who cares what Sherman gets? All we know is if Revis is going to re-up here it will need to be north of whatever Sherman is getting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He will make more than Revis. I guess a 4 yr deal. He will be around 14 mil per season. The Hawks will try to get as much as they can as bonus money. I would say 35 mil guaranteed.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

This is the most likely scenario I see. 14 mill per, no more than 4 years. front loaded.