Guess What?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Re: Guess What?

Agreed that the sky is not falling.  Think the "expectations" were that NE was going to be what NO has been for the first 11 games, and that has lead to the disappointment.  Take a look at the schedules of NE, SD, and Cincy - and yes I too hate playing the schedule game, but NE has the easiest road for the final 5 games.  That being said at this point with a #4 seed this team would win round 1 and fall to Indy in the Divisional round.  Other than that how many other coaches have won more SBs than BB?  Nothing lasts forever, but this team has a few more runs at the Lombardi Trophy in it...That kool aid is delicious!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Re: Guess What?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess What? : I always knew you were a troll.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I have a different opinion then you.  This D suxs and even BB himself sees it along with everyone with any football knowledge. 

So I guess were all trolls and your a 12 year old with limited capabilities and that's OK.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Guess What?:
    [QUOTE]The Cardinals made it to the Superbowl last year!! Yep, The Arizona Cardinals.  And they almost won. Don't give up on your team half way through the complete NFL season.  We play and watch this game for one reason. To win championships. (some watch just for entertainment but anywho). Don't jump off the wagon just to hop back on when momentum swings our way.  Lets continue to ride the ship guys. We're better than this.
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]
    AMEN BROTHER, PREACH IT!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

K-max, you ARE a troll.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Hey Nancy, So it's OK for you to criticize the D but I'm a troll for doing it.  Toolbag.

Re: IN B.B. I NO LONGER TRUST

posted at 12/1/2009 4:42 PM EST
    First: 8/9/2008
    Last: 12/1/2009
    I'M STILL RIGHT HERE, BILL.  BUT PLEASE FIX THAT DAMN DEFENSE.