Guess which QB is leading in the stats dept?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanNH. Show patsfanNH's posts

Guess which QB is leading in the stats dept?

I am not looking at Passer rating Just total yardage and no of TD's

Its Matt Schaub (16TD) followed by Peyton Manning and Tom Brady (15 each). In fact TB has more yardage than Peyton. Guess Tom flew under the radar. NO doubt last weeks game helped him out a lot...:)

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=1&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&qualified=true&season=2009&seasonType=REG

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Guess which QB is leading in the stats dept?

AT Houston in week 17 may be a tough game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Brady has also played one more game.

Nevertheless, it is unheralded in light of the fact that he basically missed a year of football.

I can't help but feel if things were reversed everyone in the media would be puffing up Manning's performance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Only one stat that matters.  Peyton has us there.  For now.  I guess ONCE AGAIN, the Patriots will have to break down the Colts for the rest of the teams to get a handle on them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Who cares ? Schaub has never won a big game in his life. In stark contrast , Brady and Manning have won some big games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanNH. Show patsfanNH's posts

In Response to Re: Guess which QB is leading in the stats dept?:
    [QUOTE]Brady has also played one more game. Nevertheless, it is unheralded in light of the fact that he basically missed a year of football. I can't help but feel if things were reversed everyone in the media would be puffing up Manning's performance.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Yup, I missed that one...That explains it a bit

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Guess which QB is leading in the stats dept?:
    [QUOTE]Brady has also played one more game. Nevertheless, it is unheralded in light of the fact that he basically missed a year of football. I can't help but feel if things were reversed everyone in the media would be puffing up Manning's performance.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I don't get the media's fascination with this tool.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts