Guess who I am?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Guess who I am?

"This, all after they almost lost because Brady wanted to run a shotgun base spread, ignoring the run in the first half. It's very odd. Brady looks thrilled to have played a terrible game and barely escape simply because he wanted to throw as much as he did. The fact is, every defense knows this, too. It's why Ochocinco isn't to be blamed last year or why Lloyd isn't to be blamed this year. The crack pipe is real and I am just not convinced BB can ween him off it in time. We'll see."

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: Guess who I am?

ah, the troll you've always been?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

"This, all after they almost lost because Brady wanted to run a shotgun base spread, ignoring the run in the first half. It's very odd. Brady looks thrilled to have played a terrible game and barely escape simply because he wanted to throw as much as he did. The fact is, every defense knows this, too. It's why Ochocinco isn't to be blamed last year or why Lloyd isn't to be blamed this year. The crack pipe is real and I am just not convinced BB can ween him off it in time. We'll see."

[/QUOTE]

lemme see...has this person been banned about 10 times?

[/QUOTE]

Only 10?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Yeah, all it took was a change of scenery for Ocho to shine.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hint:  I'm currently in my 5th year at Clown High School.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^This will be an all time classic in the book of Rusty!! Perhaps his greatest show of stupidity yet (and that is saying something). See, if I said something like that I'd be so embarrassed that I would have no choice but to stick my head in the sand (where only my muffled cries for forgiveness could be heard). If no one came to my rescue...I'd understand.

The warnings were out people!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

the funny thing is Rusty, nor anyone else, apparently was paying attention at the press conferences a day or two later where both Josh McD and BB stated that the pass only offense in the first three quarters was a predesigned gameplan to wear the D down and then come back and run at a worn down D in the 4th quarter. I thought on the final drive it worked exactly like BB and Josh McD thought it would!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Hint:  I'm currently in my 5th year at Clown High School.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^This will be an all time classic in the book of Rusty!! Perhaps his greatest show of stupidity yet (and that is saying something). See, if I said something like that I'd be so embarrassed that I would have no choice but to stick my head in the sand (where only my muffled cries for forgiveness could be heard). If no one came to my rescue...I'd understand.

[/QUOTE]

How is that embarrassing considering that's how we lost SB 42 nd SB 46?  That makes no sense. What would be worse is if it happened again and you acted like it didn't matter.

Not only would that be worse, you'd be such a moron, you still wouldn't see why they lose playoff games they should win. lmao

I love how you don't see barely beating Miami, with the D bailing out Brady with Brady saying he was bailed out, is somehow not a problem.

[/QUOTE]

Hate to break this to you, but a professional quarterback will need to get "bailed" out from time to time. What do you think is going to happen? You think Brady is going to single handily win every single game of his career? Do you expect him to throw for 5000 yards, 40 touchdowns and zero interceptions every year? Because he is almost doing that to be honest and you go around here bashing him. It makes you look very very silly. IF we had beaten the Giants this last time he would of been the game MVP...it wouldn't of even been close.

You run around here defending free agent signings that go bust, protect guys like Patrick Chung and Ocho Cinco...then bash this guy?? Either you are the biggest fool in the history of internet or this is all a joke and we are being played by the largest Jet troll ever.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hint:  after the Buffalo game I actually bashed Brady for throwing a pass at Woodheads feet near the goal line.  

It was actually a great play since Woodhead went out of bounce and a completed pass would of resulted in a penalty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the funny thing is Rusty, nor anyone else, apparently was paying attention at the press conferences a day or two later where both Josh McD and BB stated that the pass only offense in the first three quarters was a predesigned gameplan to wear the D down and then come back and run at a worn down D in the 4th quarter. I thought on the final drive it worked exactly like BB and Josh McD thought it would!

[/QUOTE]

Funny isn't it, to find out our coaches really do know how to coach?  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How is that embarrassing considering that's how we lost SB 42 nd SB 46?  That makes no sense. What would be worse is if it happened again and you acted like it didn't matter.

Not only would that be worse, you'd be such a moron, you still wouldn't see why they lose playoff games they should win. lmao

I love how you don't see barely beating Miami, with the D bailing out Brady with Brady saying he was bailed out, is somehow not a problem.

[/QUOTE]

Hate to break this to you, but a professional quarterback will need to get "bailed" out from time to time. What do you think is going to happen? You think Brady is going to single handily win every single game of his career? Do you expect him to throw for 5000 yards, 40 touchdowns and zero interceptions every year? Because he is almost doing that to be honest and you go around here bashing him. It makes you look very very silly. IF we had beaten the Giants this last time he would of been the game MVP...it wouldn't of even been close.

You run around here defending free agent signings that go bust, protect guys like Patrick Chung and Ocho Cinco...then bash this guy?? Either you are the biggest fool in the history of internet or this is all a joke and we are being played by the largest Jet troll ever.  

[/QUOTE]

That's correct, but YOU and your buddies act like he has no accountability in partiuclar in close games were Romoesuqe meltdowns are almost scoffed at, as if they mean nothing.

In this era of parity NFL, the difference between each team's quality or winning and losing isn't much, and we you have that much money tied to the QB position within the budget, then yes, I will look to that person who is responsible for running the offense in a massivley OBVIOUS offensive era.

The fact is, the D bailed out the offense MANY times in 2010 after Moss was dealt, waiting for that to transition, in 2011 only to have depth be an issue late in games to lose or in the AFC Ttle game, in particular. Heck, even in the Dallas game last year the D was absolutely OUTSTANDING and held all game long until Brady led one last drive to win it, but what if he didn't do that? What if his 3 INTs held on to be the difference.

You give this D NO CREDIT for anything and then prance around in here with pink pom poms and a Brady halter top babbling about things that aren't even connected to what this team's real problems will in the postseason. It's been the same problem since the end of SB 42 when Brady walked off the field regretting his 45+ pass attempt passing attack. 

You've been quiet in recent weeks because it's VERY CLEAR this D is emerging, has depth we're seeing translate on the field and we just saw an offense last week that reverted back to the disaster that was last year's postseason offense.  IT DOESN'T WORK.

Tell us why you won't take my bet in this Houston game, Hurlie. lol

[/QUOTE]

What's the bet dufus? That Brady has to go 45 for 50 and throw for four touchdowns?

How about something like so...our much improved defense has to come up big for a big game against a decent offense. Nothing more, nothing less. All they have to do is hold an overrated offense to 17 points. The game is at home...Monday night...no excuses. No Mark Sanchez to help us. No Ryan Tannehill to over throw wide open guys - just a chance to stop a half decent offense and make some sort of statement. Simple.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

How in the world can someone compare the production of Ocho to Lloyd? Lloyd has a pretty good number of catches and a good amount of playing time.

Look for Lloyd to make at least one important catch per game and perhaps more than one critical catch in a big game.

Sections
Shortcuts