Guess who I am?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Guess who I am?

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's correct, but YOU and your buddies act like he has no accountability in partiuclar in close games were Romoesuqe meltdowns are almost scoffed at, as if they mean nothing.

[/QUOTE]

Brady is having "meltdowns" now junior? Thanks, your EVERY WORD digs you a deeper hole of stupidity. It's fun to watch you burn every last bridge to sanity that there is.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

"This, all after they almost lost because Brady wanted to run a shotgun base spread, ignoring the run in the first half. It's very odd. Brady looks thrilled to have played a terrible game and barely escape simply because he wanted to throw as much as he did. The fact is, every defense knows this, too. It's why Ochocinco isn't to be blamed last year or why Lloyd isn't to be blamed this year. The crack pipe is real and I am just not convinced BB can ween him off it in time. We'll see."

[/QUOTE]

You're the guy who said Mayo isn't any good right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That's correct, but YOU and your buddies act like he has no accountability in partiuclar in close games were Romoesuqe meltdowns are almost scoffed at, as if they mean nothing.

[/QUOTE]

Brady is having "meltdowns" now junior? Thanks, your EVERY WORD digs you a deeper hole of stupidity. It's fun to watch you burn every last bridge to sanity that there is.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he melted down in the AFC title game and in the SB, each in the 4th qtr. The D bailed him out of the AFC title game, but it was too much to ask in the SB.

[/QUOTE]

"Melt down"???? Once again I have lost all respect for you. You sir are an imbecile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he melted down in the AFC title game and in the SB, each in the 4th qtr. The D bailed him out of the AFC title game, but it was too much to ask in the SB.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, The AFC game.  Was that the game where TB scored the go ahead TD 5 minutes into the 4th and the D tried to give it away AGAIN by allowing Flacco 30 yard passes into the RZ and the game that Billy Cundiff, lost his job.?

That AFC game?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

of course he melted down because you would NEVER give credit to an opponent

silly me I thought the Ravens and Giants actually had pretty good defenses

[/QUOTE]

No!  In crusty's world It's all about TB.

If he throws more than 30 passes, doesn't throw an incomplete pass, never a pick, doesn't put up 6 on every possession, doesn't have a perfect passer rating and doesn't win the SB every single year, he is a failure.

Oh, and it's never the 31st ranked D's fault, EVER.  Don't forget that one.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he throws more than 30 passes, doesn't throw an incomplete pass, never a pick, doesn't put up 6 on every possession, doesn't have a perfect passer rating and doesn't win the SB every single year, he is a failure.

[/QUOTE]

well by his criteria there would never be a good qb-perfection or bust that's it

no one-not montana, not staubach, not bradshaw, not peyton, not unitas-no one can be good in rusty's world

[/QUOTE]

Ha!  No one except Alex Smith, who is currently riding the pine and who he  currently pines for.

LOL....sucks to be crusty!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hint:  after the Buffalo game I actually bashed Brady for throwing a pass at Woodheads feet near the goal line.  

It was actually a great play since Woodhead went out of bounce and a completed pass would of resulted in a penalty.

[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain that Woodhead wasn't even close to out of bounds on that one.  Someone mentioned it during the game, but replays showed Woody wasn't out of bounds...Brady just threw it at his feet.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well by his criteria there would never be a good qb-perfection or bust that's it

no one-not montana, not staubach, not bradshaw, not peyton, not unitas-no one can be good in rusty's world

[/QUOTE]

Ha!  No one except Alex Smith, who is currently riding the pine and who he pines for.

LOL....sucks to be crusty!

[/QUOTE]

well I put Alex Smith ahead of those guys, dont you?

[/QUOTE]

Of course.  How else could Alex watch the game if they were all standing in front of him.   LOL

Sections
Shortcuts