Guess Who Leads the nfl in passing ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Guess Who Leads the nfl in passing ???

To all the great brady bashres , tom is still a master of his art leading the nfl in yards with 2408 yards ,and can still eclipse 5000 yards this season , the offense was masterfull this game against avery overrated rams team , giving the defense an easier job o defened a big lead by staying perfect all first 6 drives .

the team will go on brady shoulders as far as he could pass ,and as acurte as he can be ,i can over hype this victory too much , cause the rams arent a good football team , still the best formula to win it seams is to start fass , and have no flaws in offense.

cause if we would have started this game slowly , i dont think the defnese would be here to rescue us , so give your homage to brady .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: Guess Who Leads the nfl in passing ???

Peyton Manning... oh you just meant passing yards. Brady also leads the NFL in attempts as well so leading in yards is not unexpected. Can still eclipse 5000 yards this season? 

Bledsoe once led the NFL in passing yards. That does not make it a good strategy to put the everything on your QB's shoulders. 

One other note, Brady is actually third in the NFL in terms of yards per game (Manning and Brees have already had their byes so they have each only played seven games). Brees is actually on pace to throw for over 450 more yards than Brady and the Saints stink...

Ridley is fourth in the NFL in rushing, so I think we are better off staying with the balanced attack...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to yakv's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To all the great brady bashres , tom is still a master of his art leading the nfl in yards with 2408 yards ,and can still eclipse 5000 yards this season , the offense was masterfull this game against avery overrated rams team , giving the defense an easier job o defened a big lead by staying perfect all first 6 drives .

the team will go on brady shoulders as far as he could pass ,and as acurte as he can be ,i can over hype this victory too much , cause the rams arent a good football team , still the best formula to win it seams is to start fass , and have no flaws in offense.

cause if we would have started this game slowly , i dont think the defnese would be here to rescue us , so give your homage to brady .

[/QUOTE]

This isn't fantasy football. They don't award points for stats. Brady had 304 yards yesterday 90 less than he had against Seattle. The difference was 6 for 7 in the red zone yesterday vs 1 for 6 against Seattle.

Always funny when you fantasy stat GMs post meaningless stats.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

You forgot that the Patriots have risen to #5 in rushing yards/game....vs. #20 in 2011.

The success of this team, especially come playoff time, will depend on offensive/defensive play calling - AND the ability of the defense to prevent the other team from scoring fewer points than our offense scores. If the offense sputters in a playoff game, the defense HAS to be able to get off the field and create turnovers (currently #1 in takeaway/giveaway in AFC)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Colts fans used to say the same thing about Peyton Manning over the past decade "Brady has three rings, but guess who leads the league in passing yards?". 

Pfft, we're turning into Colts fans. -_-

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Colts fans used to say the same thing about Peyton Manning over the past decade "Brady has three rings, but guess who leads the league in passing yards?". 

[/QUOTE]

Nah. This is a case of fantasy football 'GM' disease where individual stats are everything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

The Main Point is when the offense is on fire with brady , the defense gets a break like this game ,when the offense scores at will , nobody focuses on the defense ,but whne the offense stalls the defense is now where to be found and thats why brady has to keep a high level of playing if not we mmight go 4-12 , so give the man a slack hard to be carrying such a bad defense on your back for 3 years !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Obviously a great game for Brady but leading the NFL in passing yardage or yardage per game is meaningless. Overall QB rating is a better barometer with Brady only thowing 3 interceptions so far this season.

Good example, Drew Brees up until yesterdays mediocre performance was having a very good year but his team stinks. He was averaging 330yds a game with 20tds through the first seven but also with eight interceptions. 

Someone pointed out a few days ago on Bleacher Report that Brady on his current production through the first seven games wouldn't reach at least thirty TDs this year. What the moron forgot is that Brady finally has a balanced attack with a potent running game so he doesn't need to light up the airways every week. I could care if TB throws 30 tds a season. If the Pats run well and get in the end zone with Brady getting 20 tds a season with the Pats winning is all that counts.

Hetch 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

The Main Point is when the offense is on fire with brady , the defense gets a break like this game ,when the offense scores at will , nobody focuses on the defense ,but whne the offense stalls the defense is now where to be found and thats why brady has to keep a high level of playing if not we mmight go 4-12 , so give the man a slack hard to be carrying such a bad defense on your back for 3 years !!

[/QUOTE]

You mean when the Patriots are up by 21 points, and face a team that is #19 and #22 overall for offense and defense....the stars were aligned just right, and the Patriots "dominated" a team they're supposed to dominate. C'mon, man. I would not read too much into this game in terms of the offense or defense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only problem is with your BS is that when we lose half the fault belongs to the offense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Brady is Brady, he does it every week and we're spoiled with what he does. If it weren't for him this team would be winning six games a year and that's only because we have the best coach in the NFL.

Anyone who doesn't understand just how hard it is to do what he does weekly is a total moron(and there are a few of you). He moves around the pocket at a Marino type of level and sees the field like a Montana - and he does it every single year. It's fun to watch and yesterday was just a clinic. The fact that he is consistently at or near the top of the league statistically is amazing.

I love the fact that Ridley is adding a new dimension to this offense that has been missing the last 5 years. I wish this guy had 4.45 speed instead of 4.66 speed...he would of had 160 plus yards yesterday. When defenses focus on Brady a good runner is going to have a career here - this guy is that..a good player. Hope he gets 1600 yards this season - a lot better than the guy that could barely get 800 last year and is near the bottom of the league in rushing this season.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

That's nice but ultimately meaningless. What I cared more about is that they had a more balanced O yesterday. They mixed in the run, short passes, and took some shots downfield and best of all the did it in an unpredicatable manner! How many times did we see the rams completely buy into the play action?

Additionally the other thing I cared about was that they got pressure on the opposing QB. It was strange watching the Pats blitz but I loved it. Bradford is better then Sanchez or Kolb or even Flacco imo and they made him look like he was suppose to look, an average QB in the league. That's what I want to see from my D. No more passive attack, it just doesn't work with our D. I want an all out attacking D that stays aggresive and gets in WR's faces at the line. That's how this team was built and how they will best perform

Can't wait for Pryor to get back. He'll provide much better pressure up the middle then Cunningham

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

As if Brady cares. .  W's are all that count.  Manning and Brees, they are the stat hounds.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

we also haven't had a bye week

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PatsGoinDown2012's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Gomer?  Do I sense a but of jealousy from the bandwagon peanut gallery in Boston? 

The pink hats here are Colts fans of the 00s. All they care about is what Brady did yesterday.  That's it. They have no idea how we won 3 SBs because they weren't following the Pats then. Sad, but true.

It's embarrassing. Many other fanbases think Pats fans are bandwagon fans around this country and this Coltsesque fan approach is why.

We used to laugh at the Colts fans back in the day because they couldn't see why their team would collapse every January. 

Ours collapses in January because of our failed offensicve ideology just like theirs.  The main reason Gomer has 1 ring is because Dungy wisely ran the ball against the Bears in the SB.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Obviously you're a Jets troll pretending to be Pats fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep, new name, still obsessed with spelling over facts.  

[/QUOTE]

You would know all about obsession wouldn't you. Just like Rex Ryan you're obsessed with the Pats. Maybe you should have paid more attention to the Dolphins.

43 soon to be 44 years of futility

Sections
Shortcuts