GUESS WHO'S BACK?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

HI THERE ALL MY PATS FANS AND FOES!

BEEN A WHILE!

contrary to what i am sure is popular belief i have not been a mite scarce lately due to the uninspired and downright embarassing play of my beloved big blue...it's fall and busy season for us home improvement types and i am glad to say i have been busy busy busy! so pc time has been lacking due to things such as sleep and eating :  )

very disappointed in my guys as they have way too much talent-even with the ridiculous amount of injuries- to be 0-5..2-3 ok but not 0-5...think they may have quit on this season or maybe it's time for changes at the top and on the field

maybe it's just one of those years and-alas-we don't have the luxury of playing in the afc easy or the afc period! still, 11 games to go so i will hold out for 9 wins b/c 10 seems a wee bt unlikely...hey you gotta believe!

if this is it for many of the vets and/or TC well 2 div titles 2 nfc titles and 2 sb titles in previous 5 years will more than suffice!

i'll still be around and more as the winter gets here so fear not-ol jints will not abandon ye

peace

ps: 6 points against the bengals? jeez...

pps: how is that welker - amendola thing working out so far?  Wink

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK?

your back? who cares, didnt even know you were gone. Are you that narcisstic that you think you might be missed in an internet forumn?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The funny thing about being 0-5 is that the Giants are only two games out.  Think about that for a moment. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow dad must have a lot of leaves to rake or your just FOS.  Pick one. Laughing

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Alot better then your beloved big blue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

I thought you were busy calling the FBI!  Whatever you have accomplished in this world, if anything, the thing that will become you the most is your leaving it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

I thought you were busy calling the FBI!  Whatever you have accomplished in this world, if anything, the thing that will become you the most is your leaving it.

AH IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!  I CAN FEEL THE LOVE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Sure can! Hey Gunty!

Remember when I predicted your bad drafts lately and poor salary allocation in a flat cap would have you missing the playoffs for the second year in a row, with a third next year with the same flat cap??!

That was funny. You didn't believe me.

Do you believe me now?

Hey!  Do you think Coughlin is fired at the end of the year or next out of a courtesy? Who will your new GM and coach be for 2015?

Imagine of Tyree did not exist for Coughlin or Welker did not have a brain faht with Brady in the 4th qtr of SB 46?

HAHAHAHA!

Queenie please ur the same dull noise and u just throw cr*p at the wall to see what sticks

its a bad season mostly due to injuries and attitude and has squat to do with the cap or any of ur silly psuedo-intellectual babble...if the run is over i'll take 2 titles thank you very much and shoot for next year and the future

flat cap and salary allocation! HAHAHAHA yeah yeah....and if bill bellichick didn't stumble on tom brady due to a scout telling him to sign him and drew bledsoe getting hit just right-along with coaching in a perrenial college division- he'd be selling insurance somewhere right about now

i mean it takes a "genius" and the "greatest" gm of all time to sign ocho cinco and haynesworth but let welker walk for Danny IR and who cant draft a WR or CB/S to save his life...and really how long has it been since u had an actual pass rush or clutch defense?

doesn't sound too great to me but what does a Giants fan know?

well one thing:

WE ARE YOUR DADDY'S

Yell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

you gotta love a fan of an 0-5 team that is still trolling....

like a bully that got pantsed but keeps on being a street punk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

BEEN A WHILE!

contrary to what i am sure is popular belief i have not been a mite scarce lately due to the uninspired and downright embarassing play of my beloved big blue...it's fall and busy season for us home improvement types and i am glad to say i have been busy busy busy! so pc time has been lacking due to things such as sleep and eating :  )

very disappointed in my guys as they have way too much talent-even with the ridiculous amount of injuries- to be 0-5..2-3 ok but not 0-5...think they may have quit on this season or maybe it's time for changes at the top and on the field

maybe it's just one of those years and-alas-we don't have the luxury of playing in the afc easy or the afc period! still, 11 games to go so i will hold out for 9 wins b/c 10 seems a wee bt unlikely...hey you gotta believe!

if this is it for many of the vets and/or TC well 2 div titles 2 nfc titles and 2 sb titles in previous 5 years will more than suffice!

i'll still be around and more as the winter gets here so fear not-ol jints will not abandon ye

peace

ps: 6 points against the bengals? jeez...

How's the Welker - Amendola thing working out? It's more like how's the Jints 0 - 5 record working out??!!! You're an idiot!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

GUESS WHO'S BACK? Uhhh, Gronk? and maybe Ridley??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

I have him on ignore for obvious reasons. So I don't know what he's blabbing about.

But I'm pretty sure when he started off he was pretending to be a Dolphins fan. Now he's pretending to be a Giants fan? Am I thinking of someone else?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

maybe it's just one of those years and-alas-we don't have the luxury of playing in the afc easy or the afc period!

Let's see.  The NFC Least has a combined 1-8 record against the AFC while the AFC East has a combined record of  6-1 against the NFC.  Hmmmm.

The NFC Least has a combined record of 1-3 against the rest of the NFC wile the AFC East has a combined record of 1-1 against the rest of the AFC.  Double hmmm.

Finally the entire AFC has a conbined 18-9 record against the NFC.  Triple hmmmm.

Those are the statistics as of this morning.  So, 42and 46, what where you saying about the AFC East or the entire AFC?  Shall I call it smoke up your you-know-what?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Giants are one track for that 10 and 6.  They might get the 6 part of it done this week.  

How's that Osi thing working out?  Oh, that's right the G-men are going to draft Clowney.

Anybody else notice that Eli has the second to the worst completion percentage in the. NFL?  Shoulda taken Freeman when he was available.  

Got go check on the guy in the Giants jersey who's cleaning my gutters.  He's says he got a try out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

maybe it's just one of those years and-alas-we don't have the luxury of playing in the afc easy or the afc period! 

Hey Gints,

Quite a claim my friend. You DO realize the NFC (L)East is currently the worst division in football right? So much so that it's the cover story on ESPN NFL this morning under their power rankings: "The Frustrated Four: Once a powerhouse, the NFC East is scuffling badly in 2013. Has the futility reached new depths?" -- per ESPN

You might also note .... NE has taken two of its four wins from NFC opponents (playoff teams last season IIRC) while the Giants have taken two losses to AFC teams as well? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

42and46=LEON

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

42and46=LEON

No. No he doesn't = LEON.

Two TOTALLY different posters. 

One is a decent guy who likes a little rivalry talk and general football talk ... the other is a headcase who might not even be a football fan at all, but just a lonely guy who trolls internet fora for responses.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Seriously though, Bridgewater or Clowney.

Let's see:  

(1) tank the season,

(2) dump Manning (not even the good one),

(3) draft the franchise QB for the next ten years

This sounds crazy enough to work

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Yes, you don't have the "luxury" of playing in the AFC East.  Your division winner, at 2-3 mind you, would be in last place in our division.  The NFC Least is the laughingstock of the NFL right now. 

Oh, and way to slide in the whole "no excuses butttttt we have SO MANY INJURIES!! OMG we are the only team to have injuries.  It's so unfair!!" 

Sing it with me Jintsy, "Get Readyyy forrr Teddyyyyy!!"  Buh-bye Eli.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:

Let's see.  The NFC Least has a combined 1-8 record against the AFC while the AFC East has a combined record of  6-1 against the NFC.  Hmmmm.

The NFC Least has a combined record of 1-3 against the rest of the NFC wile the AFC East has a combined record of 1-1 against the rest of the AFC.  Double hmmm.

Finally the entire AFC has a conbined 18-9 record against the NFC.  Triple hmmmm.

Those are the statistics as of this morning.  So, 42and 46, what where you saying about the AFC East or the entire AFC?  Shall I call it smoke up your you-know-what?

Dude, don't hit Jintsy with facts.  It makes him dizzy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

The Giants are the laughingstock of the NFL right now. 

Fixed it for you. The sad part is for a team that cheats as much as the Giants do, they still can't win. Lie Manning is being exposed for what he truly is, a QB who can't win without help from the refs looking the other way. Peyton is the one with skills in that family.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Let this thread die, 0-5 has his own thread...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Always funny when the gutless trolls crawl out of their holes when the Pats lose. Even funnier for a Giants fan when you consider that if you reversed the win/loss numbers the Pats have you'd still have one more win than the Giants.

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

Sections
Shortcuts