Guess who's picking Indy to beat us on Sunday???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

Re: Guess who's picking Indy to beat us on Sunday???

In Response to Re: Guess who's picking Indy to beat us on Sunday???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess who's picking Indy to beat us on Sunday??? :  Well, they won 16 regular season games in 2007, 2 in the playoffs and lost the superbowl in the final minute....last year Brady was hurt but they still went 11-5.  You're an idiot.
    Posted by rpeggio[/QUOTE]

So the answer would then be - Zero.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess who's picking Indy to beat us on Sunday??? : You are a no memory havin' Homer.  Close victories over BOTTOM FEEDERS?? San Fran almost beat the Vikes in their dome and the Texans are pretty good.  But I guess those wins aren't as impresive as a 1 point win over freakin' Buffalo or maybe  a 7 point loss to the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.  The Colts beat all the bottom feeders they faced like they should have.  Just like they'll beat the Patsies........... Because they're supposed to beat sub-par teams.
    Posted by DFree93HOF[/QUOTE]
    You are obviously the no memory having homer. Remember how manning struggled last year after he had a knee injury and he didn't miss the entire year before? I do. I also remember the Colts getting beaten last year by teams that were less than stellar.

Those early games don't mean much. Brady was fresh off of his knee injury, Wes Welker was hurt, Jerod Mayo was hurt, and the team wasn't in synch. What we have now is a Patriots team that has dominated it's last few games (A 10 point team over Miami is better than the Colt's 4 point win over Miami), and a Colts team that has struggled and is rattled with injuries on the defensive side of the ball.

I would watch out because Brady is starting to look very good,while the Colts are looking worse and worse. It's only a matter of time before all those injuries start adding up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess who's picking Indy to beat us on Sunday??? : So the answer would then be - Zero.
    Posted by BBcheats[/QUOTE]

Your right - I forgot about the Biggest Choke in Sports History!

And the Fine was THREE QUARTERS OF A MILLION $$$$$

Sections
Shortcuts