Guilty or not, Why I think A-Hern walks..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Guilty or not, Why I think A-Hern walks..........

I know this isn't gonna be polular but indulge me on this.......His Gang/BoyZ/support group are all in this together with him. Doesn't it now make sense that A-Hern now gurantees one, or how ever many of them necessary, that if they absolve him of any knowledge or implicit wrong doing, take the full hit.......WHETHER HE DID ANYTHING OR NOT......In return, A-Hern "takes care" of their family/kids, etc. with MUCH LOVE$$$$? That said, is it really that unrealistic that A-Hern walks without as much as a slap on the wrist, even if genuinely guilty, and the PATS have nothing to run him off for, being that they have to go with the truth as they know it? Right???? CRAZY??!  I just got a feelin no matter what....................This gets worked out for the guy with all that dough!  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Guilty or not, Why I think A-Hern walks..........

Yes...they may let him walk into his arraignment....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

And you are basing this on what? Our wonderful media reporting? Gut feel?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Who was the Mob Boss who said 3 people can keep a secret....as long as 2 of them are dead..

Guys, sometimes it's easier to deny the truth than it is to confront it.

Too many people in Hernandez's home that night....when confronted with a murder charge the innocent will sing like canaries....

At least 3 shootings now with the latest RI story

Destruction of his cell phone

Destruction of his home camera system

Cleaners in the house the day after

I'm shocked like many of you...but this stuff happens. Usually not here but it has. Hernandez is someone we didn't know.....now we do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Who was the Mob Boss who said 3 people can keep a secret....as long as 2 of them are dead..

Guys, sometimes it's easier to deny the truth than it is to confront it.

Too many people in Hernandez's home that night....when confronted with a murder charge the innocent will sing like canaries....

I'm shocked like many of you...but this stuff happens. Usually not here but it has. Hernandez is someone we didn't know.....now we do.

EVERYTHING you site above can be "Circumstancial Evedenc"-ed away by a lawyer who needs a 42-million dollar client. And that 42-mill, plus the pressure from the rest of the BoyZ/GAng/support group make it a bit easier for folks to keep their mouths shut. I'm just sayin!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

So, are you getting all of these "so-called facts" from the media, or are you AH's next door naighbor and close personal friend? Until I see a press conference from the Police, I don't believe anything from the media....they'd would print anything just to raise a few eyebrows.

Like I've said before (In another thread), if he's guilty, then I hope he gets what he deserves. But until I see proof that he's guilty, what the useless media reports doesn't mean squat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

So, are you getting all of these "so-called facts" from the media, or are you AH's next door naighbor and close personal friend? Until I see a press conference from the Police, I don't believe anything from the media....they'd would print anything just to raise a few eyebrows.

Like I've said before (In another thread), if he's guilty, then I hope he gets what he deserves. But until I see proof that he's guilty, what the useless media reports doesn't mean squat.

Bass, none of us may ever hear any of the evidence as it may get washed by this extended family of A-Hern's. If he is absolved by his "friends" then zero evidence surfaces via the local authorities.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I know this isn't gonna be polular but indulge me on this.......His Gang/BoyZ/support group are all in this together with him. Doesn't it now make sense that A-Hern now gurantees one, or how ever many of them necessary, that if they absolve him of any knowledge or implicit wrong doing, take the full hit.......WHETHER HE DID ANYTHING OR NOT......In return, A-Hern "takes care" of their family/kids, etc. with MUCH LOVE$$$$? That said, is it really that unrealistic that A-Hern walks without as much as a slap on the wrist, even if genuinely guilty, and the PATS have nothing to run him off for, being that they have to go with the truth as they know it? Right???? CRAZY??!  I just got a feelin no matter what....................This gets worked out for the guy with all that dough!  

Maybe, but not until he is charged as an accessory to murder, assuming one of the 3 who are alive did this.  If, as is being reported, they all destroyed their electronics that could have been used as evidence, and given that no one went to the police to report the crime before its discovery, they will all be charged with the crime. 

The surprising thing is that the destroyed phones really don't help them that much, because phone calls and texts and voice mails are stored beyond the device.  Only their destroyed home surveillence video may help them. 

Walking from this will require him to testify against his other guys, and while that may keep him from jail, it will not keep him from the friends of the guy or guys he put away.  Further, they will extort him of everything he has.  Finally, no NFL team will touch him which will leave him with no future money, and at that point someone come after him.

At least that's what my expertise stemming from movies I've watched tells me.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

Bass, none of us may ever hear any of the evidence as it may get washed by this extended family of A-Hern's. If he is absolved by his "friends" then zero evidence surfaces via the local authorities.

If and I say IF this so called FACE shooting in FL. has been washed to this point, with no criminal investigation, how did that happen??? Gun shot victom in emergency room...no cival suit till now...possible cover up not recipricated for...Possible power play to regain grasp and controll...Just one possibility, imagine what a high profile atty can do with the many senarios given by the facts of the case.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

OJ Hernandez better find himself a sympathetic jury and a racist cop or else it will be a long time before he sees freedom

As always - 100% correct!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

RallyC you have evolved into a tool on a lower level than CC. Ever since this tragedy occurred, you have been on here posting paparazzi type "look at me" threads ala CC. The only goal you appear to have is to produce shock and rile folks up. Why dont you go look in a mirror and reflect a little on what you see. Then wait and let this whole process play out? This is your third thread on what you think about it, and quite frankly I believe most of the posters could care less what you think. Unforunately a tragedy usually brings out the real core of a persons soul, and although this tragedy don't even involve you, you have turned quite ugly during it. Off my soapbox now.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The more I read, the more I hear the more I think that there is no way Hernandez could have been involved.  I mean seriously, a guy can't be that dumb to destroy his phone, his security cameras, drop a body so close to his house along with a vehicle rented under his name, be seen in public that evening with the person who was murdered. 

It has to be one big set up, maybe Hernandez dodged a bullet (literally, lol) by not being with the guy at the time someone else killed him, or this has to be the worst planned murder in the history of murders.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

The more I read, the more I hear the more I think that there is no way Hernandez could have been involved.  I mean seriously, a guy can't be that dumb to destroy his phone, his security cameras, drop a body so close to his house along with a vehicle rented under his name, be seen in public that evening with the person who was murdered. 

It has to be one big set up, maybe Hernandez dodged a bullet (literally, lol) by not being with the guy at the time someone else killed him, or this has to be the worst planned murder in the history of murders.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

I don't think he can be that dumb either. I bet we find out this was all a big misundertanding when the members of the local Mensa chapter come fourth and and tell police he couldn't have done it he was at their weekly meeting at the time of the killing...  

Sorry I know someone was murdered but AH as you pointed out could be the single dumbest murderer we seen in quite some time.

Really sad for many different reasons.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

As stated yesterday...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That have a chemical that can be put on all their hands to see who has shot a gun.  There will be powder burns on the victim being he was shot at close range.  The forensics of modern day should solve this easily. The dum basses should have drove up rte 89 and dumped the body there.  If involved I hope they throw the book at them. Add an extra 20 for being featured on America's dumbest criminals. 
    Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think it's quite possible Hernandez is protecting a friend who did the killing rather than the murderer himself, but either way he's in trouble. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

That have a chemical that can be put on all their hands to see who has shot a gun.  There will be powder burns on the victim being he was shot at close range.  The forensics of modern day should solve this easily. The dum basses should have drove up rte 89 and dumped the body there.  If involved I hope they throw the book at them. Add an extra 20 for being featured on America's dumbest criminals. 
    Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

If this is what it appears to be, then i imagine this group of hoods all have considered the blast firensics and did what it took to mask any powder burns.  Fact is, unless they can match up any powder burns to the exact gun and bullett, the powder urn is cicumstancial. I'm not seeing any evidence other than an eye witness account which brings me back to my initial logic for posting this thread. It is so damn hard to prove these high profile cases beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT. 

Sections
Shortcuts