Gun Found Linking Hernandez to July 2012 Double Murder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Gun Found Linking Hernandez to July 2012 Double Murder

Aaron, how could you do this?! Why, what pain? what justification is great enough? I just don't get it! 

By Jay Busbee | Shutdown Corner – 1 hour 41 minutes ago

Aaron Hernandez in June. (Getty Images)

Massachusetts state police have located the gun used in a 2012 double homicide that may be connected to former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez, according to CBS 3 of Springfield, Mass.

Police discovered the gun following a June 21 car crash on Interstate 91 in Springfield, Mass. during an inventory of the wrecked car. The car belonged to Jailene Diaz-Ramoz of Bristol, Conn. A .38-caliber Smith and Wesson revolver was in the car's trunk inside a briefcase. Ballistics testing matched the gun with the bullets fired in the death of two men in Boston in 2012.

Hernandez is already facing a charge of murder in the death of Odin Lloyd, and that case led them to the as-yet-unsolved July 2012 double homicide of Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado.

CBS 3 of Springfield reported that the gun belonged to a friend whom Diaz-Ramos called "Chicago." She said "Chicago" is a football player, and that he and his friends wanted to leave the gun with her so that they didn't have to bring it with them. WBZ of Boston has tweeted a photo of Diaz-Ramos' mug shot.

Diaz was arraigned in Springfield district court on charges of illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition, and was later released on $1,000 bail.

Hernandez' possible connection to the murders of Abreu and Furtado remains under investigation. On July 16, 2012 Hernandez and his associates were allegedly involved in a fight with Abreu and Furtado at Cure, a Boston nightclub. Soon afterward, the two men were gunned down in their vehicle when an SUV with Rhode Island license plates pulled up alongside them and opened fire. Police believe that an SUV towed from the home of Hernandez's uncle was the one used in the homicides.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Gun Found Linking Hernandez to July 2012 Double Murder

Amazing how deep this guy was in the thug life.  Yet duped the Patriots and us fans. 

I recently watched some games I dvr'd from last season and man, just seeing Hernandez play and interact with his teammates like he was a normal dude... very strange!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It just doesn't make any sense to me...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Doesn't need to make sense...he's a degenerate murderer....lord knows what else...Elie Weisel (?) who survived the death camps in Poland during WW2, once said that things usually were the way they appeared be, no more, no less...in that case , he meant unremitting evil.....would it help to know all of Adolf Hitler's psych makeup given he caused the death of 50 million in Europe and elsewhere? Not to the 50 million dead.

Our own "AH" is a murdering swine....trying to understand why means little to those dead by his hand.....I'll let other worry about why...I know all I need to know about him....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

How do you think Welker feels now given that AH told Welker that he would kill him?  chills.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doesn't need to make sense...he's a degenerate murderer....lord knows what else...Elie Weisel (?) who survived the death camps in Poland during WW2, once said that things usually were the way they appeared be, no more, no less...in that case , he meant unremitting evil.....would it help to know all of Adolf Hitler's psych makeup given he caused the death of 50 million in Europe and elsewhere? Not to the 50 million dead.

Our own "AH" is a murdering swine....trying to understand why means little to those dead by his hand.....I'll let other worry about why...I know all I need to know about him....

What good is talking about this on a football based board?   People come here to talk football, not murdering thugs.

[/QUOTE]

Well the guy was an active patriot at the time two murders occurred that are being connected to him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I've been reluctant to mention this on this board but I have had nightmares/dreams about all of Hernandez's violence. I've asked myself why am I so affected? What is about all this that bugs me so much?

Do I feel betrayed? Has my make-believe fantasy Patriots family been destroyed? Do I sense that I have the same violent urges inside myself it is just that I control them better?   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I see your blush faced embarrassment. AH was a FOOTBALL PLAYER. Please allow people to opine on this forum. It's the Globe's, not yours.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's a Patriots board.  The Patriots drafted Hernandez.  The Patriots paid Hernandez big bucks.  Hernandez killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team.  Hernandez was arrested when he was a Patriot for killing people while he was being paid big bucks from the Patriots for being a member of the Patriots team. 

We are fans of the Patriots.  We cheered for Hernandez while, without us knowing, he killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team that we cheer for.

We support the team.  The team makes money from us fans.  Our money helped the Patriots pay for a player that killed people while he played on our favorite team.

See how it all fits on this Patriots forum?

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I for one am taking the "Patriots (FANS) Way", on this Hernandez thing--I as a Pats fan have moved on from AH and will be focusing on the players us Pats fans have currently on the roster--I have moved on from AH---sound familiar? Nest topic,(question) LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What good is talking about this on a football based board?   People come here to talk football, not murdering thugs.

Well the guy was an active patriot at the time two murders occurred that are being connected to him.

So was Javon Belcher with Kanas City last year. I just don't get what the point is of starting threads with every single piece fo news.

Marvin Harrison was active when his gun was traced to him in a violent street crime in Philly, after lying to police as well.

Marvie then retired.

We released Hernandez. What is the difference?

[/QUOTE]

Javon Belcher killed himself thus relieving the justice system and the media from a year's worth of constant coverage on the subject. 

Marvin Harrison has yet to be arrested on any charge related to his gun. 

Hernandez has been arrested for one murder and is currently awaiting trial for it.  He has also been implicated in 2 more murders for which they just found the gun on a bristol connecticut resident.  The story keeps growing - Kind of like Penn State. 

Further, this story is only 2 months old.  Remember how long the Penn State issue lasted?  Hernandez will remain a topic, although to a lesser extent, than the Penn State thing. 

Sorry this bothers you. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a Patriots board.  The Patriots drafted Hernandez.  The Patriots paid Hernandez big bucks.  Hernandez killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team.  Hernandez was arrested when he was a Patriot for killing people while he was being paid big bucks from the Patriots for being a member of the Patriots team. 

We are fans of the Patriots.  We cheered for Hernandez while, without us knowing, he killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team that we cheer for.

We support the team.  The team makes money from us fans.  Our money helped the Patriots pay for a player that killed people while he played on our favorite team.

HE IS NO LONGER ON THE TEAM.    Barring Hernandez saying something from his jail cell, there should be no trollish threads here about Aaron Hernadez. I could see if Kraft and BB stood by Hernandez as he sat and jail like Baltimore did with Ray Lewis, but that is not the case with how NE has handled Hernandez's situation.

Stop trolling.

Fans want to talk football, not murdering and thuggery.

[/QUOTE]
    Then why are you on the thread perpetuating it?  There are hundreds of non-Hernandez related threads.  Why'd you choose this one?  Quit being a hypocrite rusty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think the possibility that we were all watching and cheering for a guy who had already secretly murdered two people is news worth discussing.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I just don't get what the point is of starting threads with every single piece fo news.

It's interesting to many of us. 

I just don't get what the point is of clicking on threads that you know you have no interest in reading.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

HE IS NO LONGER ON THE TEAM.    Barring Hernandez saying something from his jail cell, there should be no trollish threads here about Aaron Hernadez. I could see if Kraft and BB stood by Hernandez as he sat and jail like Baltimore did with Ray Lewis, but that is not the case with how NE has handled Hernandez's situation.

Stop trolling.

Fans want to talk football, not murdering and thuggery.

Then why are you on the thread perpetuating it?  There are hundreds of non-Hernandez related threads.  Why'd you choose this one?  Quit being a hypocrite rusty.

I am "perpetuating" it by asking for people to stop spamming the board with Hernandez threads? HOw does that make sense?

You also just got caught saying Hernandez was active when commiting the alleged felonies, but so was Marvie Harrison. Hernandez released, Marvie "retired".

Did Colts boards have constant babbling about his shooting at a guy in the streets and injjurying a child with that creepy cover up in Philly?

Probably not, because it was buried by the media.

Regardless, each was no longer on the team in 2008 or now in 2013.  We have had numerous threads on here before his arrest and release, and that was enough.

I can see some threads when his trial is going on next year or something, but enough.  Fans are here for Patriots football.  We don't need trolls like you, Geuax Tool or any of our PAts trolls trying to ruin eveyone's ability to discuss the Pats current, upcoming season or peripheral AFC teams' situations.

[/QUOTE]
    Hold on there kemosabe -

What was Marvin Harrison charged with? 

But yes, the locals talked about the shooting in philly - which Harrison was not charged with.  If they are going to arrest him, they'd better do it soon, otherwise, Harrison's not just going to be a colt, he's going to be an NFL HOFer. 

Whether you like it or not, the Hernandez case is still VERY active - not only are they continuing to seek evidence for the lloyd murder for which he is charged, but they also are looking into the double murder from the year before.  Interestingly - they found the gun.  It was on a Bristol resident who said a football player owned it.  Can you connect the dots? 

Look - I find this an interesting topic, so lets keep talking. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the possibility that we were all watching and cheering for a guy who had already secretly murdered two people is news worth discussing.  

Very well put and that should end this thread and other threads linked to Hernandez's situation.  It's digusting to think this guy was running around killing people for no real reason and fans were supporting him.

Kraft was right. We were duped.

It's time to move on because no one can change the past. Some try, but it won't work.

[/QUOTE]

RUSTY HAS SPOKEN.  SO LET IT BE WRITTEN.  SO LET IT BE DONE.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

Very well put and that should end this thread and other threads linked to Hernandez's situation.  It's digusting to think this guy was running around killing people for no real reason and fans were supporting him.

Kraft was right. We were duped.

It's time to move on because no one can change the past. Some try, but it won't work.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty

There are no trolls here. We are all individually or collectively trying to get over the shock and trauma of the Hernandez murders. Have some compassion for us. This is painful stuff. Let us talk about it without making a big fuss about it. Ok, brotha?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You had no problem posting numerous times on many Sandusky threads.

Last I checked Sandusky never played a down in the NFL, never played for the Pats, and had not been a college coach for over 10 years at the time of his arrest.

So either you had a greater interest in pedophilia than murder or this is just another case where you are demonstrating garden-variety hypocrisy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

sshhhhhhhhhh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Oh my.

I readily admit I have a fading interest in college football, but I never started the Sandusky threads here. I could see if I started the Sandusky threads here, but I did not.

I have been very vocal on how the NCAA is arguably the biggest racket in the country next to Congress.

I was vocal on why I felt Paterno, PSU and the entire NCAA body realized PSU's bowl appearances meant more financially to their interests, as opposed to doing what was right. You bet.

I have been preaching for a round robin NCAAF tourney for 10 years. 10 years. This goes back to my college years, too. Who cares about the college football season when it's the only one to not have any finality to it in all of sports. Even the championship game combatants are controversial.

I have suggested many examples with how to do it, but the NCAA sits back and counts their billion dollar empire as children are molested, apparently.

But, I never started the discussions here. I just chimed in and apparently made the most sense. You seemed to remember my comments, huh?

Hmm.

You just started posting here recently. Interesting.

Who cares if you "started" the threads or not?  What is this 3rd grade? 

You willingly participated in numerous Sandusky threads that had nothing to do with the Pats.  I never saw you say "Stop the Sandusky threads, he's not on the Pats".

You willingly participated in numerous gun debate threads that had nothing at all to do with football or the Pats.  Again, no call from you to "Stop the threads".

Etc, etc, etc.

Look, I get it.  You are afraid that this will tarnish BB's legacy.  You are being far too sensitive.  BB is not responsible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

There are no trolls here. We are all individually or collectively trying to get over the shock and trauma of the Hernandez murders. Have some compassion for us. This is painful stuff. Let us talk about it without making a big fuss about it. Ok, brotha?

Well, that's a bit much.  I'm am not shocked or tramautized.  It's not painful to me. 

A guy who played for a team I watched is up for murder, maybe three counts.  I find it interesting, but in no way has this or will this affect me in any way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

For the love of all that is sacred, will someone please teach Rusty the quote commands.  He gets his panties in a wad and rushes to post something and then when he calms down he goes in and edits the post, which screws up the quote codes causing a mess with his post.  His stuff is already unreadable, now he makes it even worse.

It's funny, he doesn't like these threads but he is one of the first to jump in and post in them.  And that is a good point about the Penn State threads that he was so eager to give his opinions on and those threads were ok with him to be here, but when it is a negative Pats thread ... look out!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

I've been reluctant to mention this on this board but I have had nightmares/dreams about all of Hernandez's violence. I've asked myself why am I so affected? What is about all this that bugs me so much?

Do I feel betrayed? Has my make-believe fantasy Patriots family been destroyed? Do I sense that I have the same violent urges inside myself it is just that I control them better?   

Thanks for the honest post NYC.   I also have been thinking about the same things.   Haven't had the nightmares, but the sense of a betrayal of a closely held fantasy is very real. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Yeah, maybe it is time to move on from AH, but this whole sorted affair is going to be a black eye on the Pats franchise and will be for a long time. Right now this is an open sore that still stings like a SOB. 

Sections
Shortcuts