Gun Found Linking Hernandez to July 2012 Double Murder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Gun Found Linking Hernandez to July 2012 Double Murder

Rusty I think you usually bring something to the table football wise so I usually read your threads/posts and skip over the childish arguing that usually follows. However i must say that I think you are wrong here. Until AH is convicted and sentenced to life or the needle this will be newsworthy stuff that Pats fans (or New Englanders in general) will want updates on. Personally I am intrigued by how many friends and family members were accomplices! Looking forward to this WHOLE story being told.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Rusty I think you usually bring something to the table football wise so I usually read your threads/posts and skip over the childish arguing that usually follows. However i must say that I think you are wrong here. Until AH is convicted and sentenced to life or the needle this will be newsworthy stuff that Pats fans (or New Englanders in general) will want updates on. Personally I am intrigued by how many friends and family members were accomplices! Looking forward to this WHOLE story being told.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Then read the newspaper Quag? He's no longer a Patriot-over -finite-done-let's move on to the players ON THE TEAM!!--Hey that sounds like someone.....?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

No one forces anyone to read a thread.  If you're not interested in Hernandez, why would you read a thread when the thread's title clearly states that it is about Hernandez?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Oh my.

I readily admit I have a fading interest in college football, but I never started the Sandusky threads here. I could see if I started the Sandusky threads here, but I did not.

I have been very vocal on how the NCAA is arguably the biggest racket in the country next to Congress.

I was vocal on why I felt Paterno, PSU and the entire NCAA body realized PSU's bowl appearances meant more financially to their interests, as opposed to doing what was right. You bet.

I have been preaching for a round robin NCAAF tourney for 10 years. 10 years. This goes back to my college years, too. Who cares about the college football season when it's the only one to not have any finality to it in all of sports. Even the championship game combatants are controversial.

I have suggested many examples with how to do it, but the NCAA sits back and counts their billion dollar empire as children are molested, apparently.

But, I never started the discussions here. I just chimed in and apparently made the most sense. You seemed to remember my comments, huh?

Hmm.

You just started posting here recently. Interesting.

Who cares if you "started" the threads or not?  What is this 3rd grade? 

You willingly participated in numerous Sandusky threads that had nothing to do with the Pats.  I never saw you say "Stop the Sandusky threads, he's not on the Pats".

You willingly participated in numerous gun debate threads that had nothing at all to do with football or the Pats.  Again, no call from you to "Stop the threads".

Etc, etc, etc.

Look, I get it.  You are afraid that this will tarnish BB's legacy.  You are being far too sensitive.  BB is not responsible.

It depends on the thread. I enjoy a good sidebar debate. Today, we had 3 Hernandez trollish threads at once.

I see a difference there. Please stop pretending you're countering. There is a difference.

A random OT thread is fine.  I see a pattern with certain troll types who are searching for something, like Anonymis and TFB12, or having an ulterior motive for their threads.

BB is not responsible for ANY adult on his roster off the field. No coach is.  I am not trying to protect anything on an internet board.

There are 3 threads on hernandez because there was hernandez news.  What is ya, ignorant?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

It's a Patriots board.  The Patriots drafted Hernandez.  The Patriots paid Hernandez big bucks.  Hernandez killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team.  Hernandez was arrested when he was a Patriot for killing people while he was being paid big bucks from the Patriots for being a member of the Patriots team. 

We are fans of the Patriots.  We cheered for Hernandez while, without us knowing, he killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team that we cheer for.

We support the team.  The team makes money from us fans.  Our money helped the Patriots pay for a player that killed people while he played on our favorite team.

See how it all fits on this Patriots forum?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

HE IS NO LONGER ON THE TEAM.    Barring Hernandez saying something from his jail cell, there should be no trollish threads here about Aaron Hernadez. I could see if Kraft and BB stood by Hernandez as he sat and jail like Baltimore did with Ray Lewis, but that is not the case with how NE has handled Hernandez's situation.

Stop trolling.

Fans want to talk football, not murdering and thuggery.

Then why are you on the thread perpetuating it?  There are hundreds of non-Hernandez related threads.  Why'd you choose this one?  Quit being a hypocrite rusty.

I am "perpetuating" it by asking for people to stop spamming the board with Hernandez threads? HOw does that make sense?

You also just got caught saying Hernandez was active when commiting the alleged felonies, but so was Marvie Harrison. Hernandez released, Marvie "retired".

Did Colts boards have constant babbling about his shooting at a guy in the streets and injjurying a child with that creepy cover up in Philly?

Probably not, because it was buried by the media.

Regardless, each was no longer on the team in 2008 or now in 2013.  We have had numerous threads on here before his arrest and release, and that was enough.

I can see some threads when his trial is going on next year or something, but enough.  Fans are here for Patriots football.  We don't need trolls like you, Geuax Tool or any of our PAts trolls trying to ruin eveyone's ability to discuss the Pats current, upcoming season or peripheral AFC teams' situations.

Hold on there kemosabe -

What was Marvin Harrison charged with? 

But yes, the locals talked about the shooting in philly - which Harrison was not charged with.  If they are going to arrest him, they'd better do it soon, otherwise, Harrison's not just going to be a colt, he's going to be an NFL HOFer. 

Whether you like it or not, the Hernandez case is still VERY active - not only are they continuing to seek evidence for the lloyd murder for which he is charged, but they also are looking into the double murder from the year before.  Interestingly - they found the gun.  It was on a Bristol resident who said a football player owned it.  Can you connect the dots? 

Look - I find this an interesting topic, so lets keep talking. 

Except you keep forgetting we don't want to talk about criminal justice issues on a Pats board and the fact the fact each Marvie and Hernandez were not on the their respective teams when the aftermaths occurred.

You were not on a COlts board discussing Marvie's gun inolved in injurying a child in the streets and lying to police in an attempted murder in 2008.

That's the point here, regardless of your troll work. lol

You make very little sense.  Please don't attempt to out me as the only person posting on this thread.  Take the others' advice leave the thread. peruse other threads.  Comment in other threads.  Don't worry about this one. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

In response to NYC's comment:

[QUOTE]

I've been reluctant to mention this on this board but I have had nightmares/dreams about all of Hernandez's violence. I've asked myself why am I so affected? What is about all this that bugs me so much?

Do I feel betrayed? Has my make-believe fantasy Patriots family been destroyed? Do I sense that I have the same violent urges inside myself it is just that I control them better?   

Thanks for the honest post NYC.   I also have been thinking about the same things.   Haven't had the nightmares, but the sense of a betrayal of a closely held fantasy is very real. 

Fatsam

Thanks for the support. The confusion/shock that I have felt is very real. Clearly I don't know AH, he is not a friend or family member but I nonetheless have felt disoriented by this. I guess it is the betrayal of a closely held fantasy about the specialness of the Patriot Way: self sacrifice for team goals. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

It's a Patriots board.  The Patriots drafted Hernandez.  The Patriots paid Hernandez big bucks.  Hernandez killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team.  Hernandez was arrested when he was a Patriot for killing people while he was being paid big bucks from the Patriots for being a member of the Patriots team. 

We are fans of the Patriots.  We cheered for Hernandez while, without us knowing, he killed people when he was making big bucks from the Patriots to be a member of the Patriot team that we cheer for.

We support the team.  The team makes money from us fans.  Our money helped the Patriots pay for a player that killed people while he played on our favorite team.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

It would belong here if the Pats paid AH to murder people while under their employ but I highly doubt the Krafts said, "Hey AH, why don't you go out and murder a few folks for our enjoyment." But they didn't so this doesn't belong here on a Pats message board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

thanks for posting and keeping us up to date on Hernandez. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

sure, this board's central focus is football - but the purpose is entertainment.  Hernandez was a football player and was on the Patriots football team. People are going to bring up Hernandez well after the trial is over - so, if you aren't interested in Hernandez related posts...too bad. Simply don't read the posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

It would belong here if the Pats paid AH to murder people while under their employ but I highly doubt the Krafts said, "Hey AH, why don't you go out and murder a few folks for our enjoyment." But they didn't so this doesn't belong here on a Pats message board.

That's ridiculous. 

It belongs here more than any thread about Denver's executives being busted or Jet's players, or any other deflection .

There are serious issues.  One being the 7.5 M in cap that it will cost the Pats next year.

Another is replacing a murder on the roster and how that effects the team.

The warnings were out, people!  They were ignored.  That's an issue that will hinder the NFL for some time.

If you don't want to read it,  then don't.  Don't comment how stupid it is either.  Others have differing opinions and don't need you or crusty telling them they're stupid for having interest.

Whether ANY ONE likes it or NOT, AH , who apparently murdered people while employed, will forever be associated with the Pats.

Sorry if that put a big thumb print on your rose colored glasses.  It always will!

Maybe it's time to replace those glasses, instead of scorning those who tell you there's a big smudge there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I find it entertaining in  a very ironic way that someone would complain on a thread in here that this is supposed to be a football\Pats forum, and discussions about things other than that should be taken elsewhere.

I don't post here much because I come here to try to learn.  And what I've learned is that there is very little football discussed here at all.  Someone starts a thread and within a few posts, the entire thing has devolved into all kinds of name-calling and poster bashing.

So, for anyone that wants to complain about non-football\Pats discussions here, I would say make certain your own house is in order first:  keep your own posts to football rather than someone's IQ, mental status, team loyalty, employment status, living conditions, age, etc., etc.

In other words, football discussions are not personal, they are about football and the team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Hey queenie remember the day when all of the Hernandez stuff first came out and you showed up and called everyone gullible losers?

Hey its almost 10 o'clock, shouldn't you be on your 8th Broncos thread by now?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

"It doesn't belong on a Patriots message board." Since he was you know a Patriots player when it all happened it does belong here. Does George Zimmerman belong here? Because his thread got over 500 comments.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

That's ridiculous. 

It belongs here more than any thread about Denver's executives being busted or Jet's players, or any other deflection .

There are serious issues.  One being the 7.5 M in cap that it will cost the Pats next year.

Another is replacing a murder on the roster and how that effects the team.

The warnings were out, people!  They were ignored.  That's an issue that will hinder the NFL for some time.

If you don't want to read it,  then don't.  Don't comment how stupid it is either.  Others have differing opinions and don't need you or crusty telling them they're stupid for having interest.

Whether ANY ONE likes it or NOT, AH , who apparently murdered people while employed, will forever be associated with the Pats.

Sorry if that put a big thumb print on your rose colored glasses.  It always will!

Maybe it's time to replace those glasses, instead of scorning those who tell you there's a big smudge there.

Which are threads that Rusty always does conveniently start.  Irony again. 

Rusty could star in a commercial as "The Most Ironic Man in the World".  His tagline would be - I don't start threads about other teams, but I start threads about other teams.  Stay consistent, my friends."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

HE IS NO LONGER ON THE TEAM.    Barring Hernandez saying something from his jail cell, there should be no trollish threads here about Aaron Hernadez. I could see if Kraft and BB stood by Hernandez as he sat and jail like Baltimore did with Ray Lewis, but that is not the case with how NE has handled Hernandez's situation.

Stop trolling.

Fans want to talk football, not murdering and thuggery.

GO TO ANOTHER THREAD!!!! YOU AREN"T IN CONTROL HERE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

There are no trolls here. We are all individually or collectively trying to get over the shock and trauma of the Hernandez murders. Have some compassion for us. This is painful stuff. Let us talk about it without making a big fuss about it. Ok, brotha?

Well, that's a bit much.  I'm am not shocked or tramautized.  It's not painful to me. 

A guy who played for a team I watched is up for murder, maybe three counts.  I find it interesting, but in no way has this or will this affect me in any way.

unfortunately, I think you missed the sarcasm.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

You still thinking that we are the same person is what is priceless. You're obtuse queenie. So do you remember when you scolded the whole message board for buying into the Hernandez accusations? That was awesome. It was obviously the media inventing stories to discredit BB again bwahaha.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Whatever, who cares.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

While I suspect Hernandez may be involved in that 2012 double murder, proving that in a court of law requires a lot more evidence. Recovering the gun is dood, but it has so far not been directly linked to Hernandez. All you can get from that article is that Diaz-Ramon was also from Bristol, CT.  She said the gun belonged to a football player nicknamed "Chicago". It is not like the guy was nicknamed" Foxboro". I cannot recall any connection Hernandez has with Chicago. A SUV was seized from the garage of Hernandez's uncle, but did the police had information on the license plate at the night of the murder to positively link the car to the murder? If they had license plate numbers, they would have been able to get to people who own the car a year ago. Saying the car looks similar in color and bearing a RI plate would not cut it.

Side question. why not get rid of a gun involved in a double homicide, instead of still keeping it and carrying it around? The perps had a whole year to do it.

Living well is the best revenge.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Bustchise

Nickname is what other people used to label or call someone, often because of this or that. In that article, it said Diaz-Ramon called that football player "Chicago"  It did not say "Chicago" was an alias used by someone.

Living well is the best revenge.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I've been reluctant to mention this on this board but I have had nightmares/dreams about all of Hernandez's violence. I've asked myself why am I so affected? What is about all this that bugs me so much?

Do I feel betrayed? Has my make-believe fantasy Patriots family been destroyed? Do I sense that I have the same violent urges inside myself it is just that I control them better?   

Dear Lord, thank you for granting me the wisdom to know that I can't control the things that are out of my control, or explain the actions of others, whether good or bad. And thank you for making me such an uncaring, disassociated conservative that I have never had such nightmares, or asked such questions of myself... Amen

NYC, if you are seriously asking yourself that last question, go get some help...

Sections
Shortcuts