Gun Found Linking Hernandez to July 2012 Double Murder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Gun Found Linking Hernandez to July 2012 Double Murder

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

Doesn't need to make sense...he's a degenerate murderer....lord knows what else...Elie Weisel (?) who survived the death camps in Poland during WW2, once said that things usually were the way they appeared be, no more, no less...in that case , he meant unremitting evil.....would it help to know all of Adolf Hitler's psych makeup given he caused the death of 50 million in Europe and elsewhere? Not to the 50 million dead.

Our own "AH" is a murdering swine....trying to understand why means little to those dead by his hand.....I'll let other worry about why...I know all I need to know about him....

What good is talking about this on a football based board?   People come here to talk football, not murdering thugs.

Well the guy was an active patriot at the time two murders occurred that are being connected to him.

So was Javon Belcher with Kanas City last year. I just don't get what the point is of starting threads with every single piece fo news.

Marvin Harrison was active when his gun was traced to him in a violent street crime in Philly, after lying to police as well.

Marvie then retired.

We released Hernandez. What is the difference?

[/QUOTE]

Yet you find the need to make more Bronco threads. You are odd silly insecure man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

And?  You think she made up 'Chicago'?  And that's what is troubling you so? That it doesn't match up to anything you know about A A Ron.  Ever met a small guy named Tiny?

There is nothing in the article that said who came up with the nickname "Chicago". And if a fat guy is called "tiny" , there is a connection to his weight. A nickname also still have to have some bearing to the person being called that.  What does Chicago has anything to do with Hernandez, why not call him Manhattan or Seattle? You must be the only one in the world to think, in the setting of a court of law, that it is adequate to establish Diaz-Ramon is referring to Aaron Hernandez when she called a football player by the name of "Chicago".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Well...I'm sure once they tell this woman that since the murder weapon was found in her car that SHE'S going to be charged in a double murder, I'm pretty sure she'll tell the DA whatever they want to hear...  :)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Bustchise

No one said it ruled out Hernandez, what I am saying is that it did not identify him as the owner of the gun based on just what Diaz-Ramon said so far. Unless there is something else that developed out of the gun's recovery, nothing further tied that Hernandez to the 2012 double murder at this point just because the police now come onto the gun.  Suspecting that he was involved in that shooting does not mean that it can proven in a trial, with what we think the police has against him presently.

Living well is the best revenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been reluctant to mention this on this board but I have had nightmares/dreams about all of Hernandez's violence. I've asked myself why am I so affected? What is about all this that bugs me so much?

Do I feel betrayed? Has my make-believe fantasy Patriots family been destroyed? Do I sense that I have the same violent urges inside myself it is just that I control them better?   

Dear Lord, thank you for granting me the wisdom to know that I can't control the things that are out of my control, or explain the actions of others, whether good or bad. And thank you for making me such an uncaring, disassociated conservative that I have never had such nightmares, or asked such questions of myself... Amen

NYC, if you are seriously asking yourself that last question, go get some help...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. Admitting to one's sickness is the first sign of recovery.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

I'm sure that with such a high profile case, LEOs and DAs will do their best to paint an air tight case against Hernandez.  Just look at some of the other highly publicized murder trials...the doofus' left trails of evidence even a blind person could find.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Sounds eerily similar to the posts the day after A A Ron's more recent murder.  

Give them some time, they just recovered the gun.  It's likley A A Ron bought and registered that gun, took pictures/videos of himself pointing it and left some big ol' A A RON prints on it.

I'll wait to see what the investigation can come up with to tie Hernandez to the 2012 murders. I have no love for Hernandez, but unless there is a new big break, the task of being able to link him and convict him for the 2012 double murders may be hard, given 13 months had passed and trails had gone cold and physical evidence becomes harder to come by. What I was saying is that the news article, as it stands, is blowing smoke at us when it breathlessly talked about new breaks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

sure, this board's central focus is football - but the purpose is entertainment.  Hernandez was a football player and was on the Patriots football team. People are going to bring up Hernandez well after the trial is over - so, if you aren't interested in Hernandez related posts...too bad. Simply don't read the posts.

The key word in your post is-----WAS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

sure, this board's central focus is football - but the purpose is entertainment.  Hernandez was a football player and was on the Patriots football team. People are going to bring up Hernandez well after the trial is over - so, if you aren't interested in Hernandez related posts...too bad. Simply don't read the posts.

The key word in your post is-----WAS!

[/QUOTE]

so, the tense of a word makes it less newsworthy. It ain't going away....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I wish we could have vote downs. 

Sections
Shortcuts