Guns don't kill people, people kill people, right? Can we please avoid all mentions of wanton violence just for this weekend?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PRAY for the surviving kids as well for the victims.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure PRAYER is a big help, cuz God is a real "hands on" kind of guy. Look what he did for the Jews during the Holocaust. All the other civilians worldwide who have been slaughtered during ethnic cleansings likely prayed to someone to. People on the planes during 9/11 likely prayed HARD moments before smashing into the towers. Never seems to stop the slaughter

[/QUOTE]

sadly, strangely, i agree.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure PRAYER is a big help, cuz God is a real "hands on" kind of guy. Look what he did for the Jews during the Holocaust. All the other civilians worldwide who have been slaughtered during ethnic cleansings likely prayed to someone to. People on the planes during 9/11 likely prayed HARD moments before smashing into the towers. Never seems to stop the slaughter

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I can understand not having guns in classrooms....Pepper spray canisters given to teachers and trained in their use would incapacitate an attacker long enough to evacuate the premises and any innocent hit by mistake would suffer no permanent injuries...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I can understand not having guns in classrooms....Pepper spray canisters given to teachers and trained in their use would incapacitate an attacker long enough to evacuate the premises and any innocent hit by mistake would suffer no permanent injuries...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

One would think that in honor of the, oh so young, dead in this event that we could leave off with our political postions on the issue of gun control but I see we haven't.  We should honor those dead kids with our stunned silence, not our partisan vitriol.  Try it for one day and see how it feels. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

One would think that in honor of the, oh so young, dead in this event that we could leave off with our political postions on the issue of gun control but I see we haven't.  We should honor those dead kids with our stunned silence, not our partisan vitriol.  Try it for one day and see how it feels. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Sections
Shortcuts