Guns don't kill people, people kill people, right? Can we please avoid all mentions of wanton violence just for this weekend?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

As the first one to arrive on the scene of a cop murdered by a father and son team of bank robbers - the picture in my mind still haunts me - PRAY for the surviving kids as well for the victims. Bad enough I saw this at age 29, never mind between 5 and 10, these kids will be traumatized for life....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

As the first one to arrive on the scene of a cop murdered by a father and son team of bank robbers - the picture in my mind still haunts me - PRAY for the surviving kids as well for the victims. Bad enough I saw this at age 29, never mind between 5 and 10, these kids will be traumatized for life....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, good idea, let's start with you. Ugh, too late.  Better yet, let's start off with something more manageable for idiot Patriot fans, like only posting the same post once time.

[/QUOTE]

It's a glitch in the forum, jacka$$

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, good idea, let's start with you. Ugh, too late.  Better yet, let's start off with something more manageable for idiot Patriot fans, like only posting the same post once time.

[/QUOTE]

It's a glitch in the forum, jacka$$

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PRAY for the surviving kids as well for the victims.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure PRAYER is a big help, cuz God is a real "hands on" kind of guy. Look what he did for the Jews during the Holocaust. All the other civilians worldwide who have been slaughtered during ethnic cleansings likely prayed to someone to. People on the planes during 9/11 likely prayed HARD moments before smashing into the towers. Never seems to stop the slaughter

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

THEN WHY DID YOU START THIS DUMB THREAD? Man are you obtuse. You sink to a new low with each violent incident. And since you brought it up, let me say that any man with enough EVIL in his heart to kill 20+ kindergartners and his own parents two weeks before Christmas would NEVER violate Mr. Obama's and Mrs. Clinton's shiny new proposed gun laws. He wouldnt DARE.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

THEN WHY DID YOU START THIS DUMB THREAD? Man are you obtuse. You sink to a new low with each violent incident. And since you brought it up, let me say that any man with enough EVIL in his heart to kill 20+ kindergartners and his own parents two weeks before Christmas would NEVER violate Mr. Obama's and Mrs. Clinton's shiny new proposed gun laws. He wouldnt DARE.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

A sentiment that bears repeating no doubt, but thank BDC servers for the above trifecta.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sensless tragedy. with that said i wish people would take notice and condemn the murder of children by our own government across seas as much as they did the murder of children in our own communities. 

i haven't seen many people posting and praying for the hundreds of children that have been murdered by american drones or the dozens of children who were recently murdered is gaza by american made weapons used by israel. 

[/QUOTE]

Or the hundreds and hundreds of Israeli children murdered by Muslims and the PLO in unprovoked attacks. We'll say a prayer for them all huh? 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

U

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

C

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

K

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

The NRA

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The NRA

[/QUOTE]

Yes, because banning the possession of firearms will surely put a stop to demented individuals who want to kill.  I mean, if possessing guns were illegal, then none of this would have happened, right?  Just like the possession/use of drugs, murder, rape, etc. are all illegal so they don't happen.

What a well thought out, rational post.  Get a grip on reality, buddy.  These events are obviously tragic, but banning the use of firearms is not going to help the cause.

I'm all for creating stricter gun laws and banning the possession of semi-automatic weapons, but to sit there and say that banning all firearms is a solution to mass killings is simply obtuse and ignorant.

Sections
Shortcuts