Guns don't kill people, people kill people, right? Can we please avoid all mentions of wanton violence just for this weekend?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The NRA

[/QUOTE]

Yes, because banning the possession of firearms will surely put a stop to demented individuals who want to kill.  I mean, if possessing guns were illegal, then none of this would have happened, right?  Just like the possession/use of drugs, murder, rape, etc. are all illegal so they don't happen.

What a well thought out, rational post.  Get a grip on reality, buddy.  These events are obviously tragic, but banning the use of firearms is not going to help the cause.

I'm all for creating stricter gun laws and banning the possession of semi-automatic weapons, but to sit there and say that banning all firearms is a solution to mass killings is simply obtuse and ignorant.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Politicizing an horrendous tragedy like this is  totally inappropriate at a time like this.  We all have our views.  My thoughts and concerns are for the families of those whose lives were senselessly taken from us.  I'll leave it at that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Politicizing an horrendous tragedy like this is  totally inappropriate at a time like this.  We all have our views.  My thoughts and concerns are for the families of those whose lives were senselessly taken from us.  I'll leave it at that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Glitch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Disarming innocent people does not save innocent people.

What happened was tragic but that kid was a "NUT" plain and simple.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

What happened was tragic but that kid was a NUT plain and simple.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

What happened was tragic but that kid was a NUT plain and simple.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, good idea, let's start with you. Ugh, too late.  Better yet, let's start off with something more manageable for idiot Patriot fans, like only posting the same post once time.

[/QUOTE]

Phatboy... back to the cesspool with you. YOU are one of the misfits we need to worry about!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, good idea, let's start with you. Ugh, too late.  Better yet, let's start off with something more manageable for idiot Patriot fans, like only posting the same post once time.

[/QUOTE]

Phatboy... back to the cesspool with you. YOU are one of the misfits we need to worry about!!! That is why I am going to apply for a hidden gun permit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Phatboy... back to the cesspool with you. YOU are one of the misfits we need to worry about!!! That is why I am going to apply for a hidden gun permit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts