Guns don't kill people, people kill people, right? Can we please avoid all mentions of wanton violence just for this weekend?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, good idea, let's start with you. Ugh, too late.  Better yet, let's start off with something more manageable for idiot Patriot fans, like only posting the same post once time.

[/QUOTE]

Phatboy... back to the cesspool with you. YOU are one of the misfits we need to worry about!!! That is why I am going to apply for a hidden gun permit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, good idea, let's start with you. Ugh, too late.  Better yet, let's start off with something more manageable for idiot Patriot fans, like only posting the same post once time.

[/QUOTE]

Phatboy... back to the cesspool with you. YOU are one of the misfits we need to worry about!!! That is why I am going to apply for a hidden gun permit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

sorry this website is not responding properly.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Do Americans ever leave the country and see how the rest of the civilized world lives?  It is possible to have tighter gun control laws without reverting to the Middle Ages.  I suggest a trip some time to any country in Western Europe.  

Just be sure you leave your blinders at home . . . 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Echo

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Duplicate

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Duplicate

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Duplicate

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Duplicate

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Politicizing an horrendous tragedy like this is  totally inappropriate at a time like this.  We all have our views.  My thoughts and concerns are for the families of those whose lives were senselessly taken from us.  I'll leave it at that.

[/QUOTE]

facts are facts.. when a muslim kills people even when muslim-american, the cries come for more drone strikes nt he middle east and keeping "them" there. heck, we had ONE mass killing in 2001 and all of a sudden its cool to kill millions of innocent muslims in the process of getting a few guilty ones as well making the innocents suffer in the US and elsewhere.. a few black gangbangers shoot each ther and all of a sudden there are task forces put in charge of randomly stripping and searching innocents to get to a few guilty ones.. a ltino does a mass shooting and calls for mass deportation and closing the borders come up.. what i find really interesting is that of the 12 mass killings just this year, by no mere coincidence, ELEVEN are by young WHITE guys.. be it most were loners.. but still, i dont see muslim youth, asians, african-american or other black youth or latinos doing these mass killings against the totally innocent.. murder-suicides in general always seem to involve whites.. period... some racial stereotypes have truths behind them..

y is this not being talked about? if we had any other ethnic or racial group with these numbers, there would be both outrage and talk about stopping this.. there are many great things whites have obviously contributed but in this area, this is a problem even HOUSTON can see. the same isolated mind that can invent and give us the internet and make the guns in the first place is the same one that can erupt against innocents anti-socially. other races seem to do badly individually but have tons of great social buffers. autism and other such genes do not seem to pervade.. the social and collective reign. perhaps we can learn something from others or each other without the constant demonizing.. perhaps its time for a task force focused on whites and white youth.. stop them randomly, intercept them like with muslims and blacks and make sure they arent packing heat. any one really into video games is a suspect. this is now reaching epidemic proportions! not even talking american whites. the guy in norway had the same genes didnt he?

like how the media impishly say "youth" as if the numbers are the same across the board. like not saying radical islam with foreign terrorism when its obvious. when i heard dude in armor was shooting kids in oregon, first thing i said was "white guy".. same when i heard guy in camo packing serious heat shooting at kids.. "white guy".. now little old lady kicked down the stairs for $20 "black guy"... same old lady found in a freezer chopped in little pieces with her skull as a trophy in the basement "white guy"....

[/QUOTE]

You're gonna get skewered for this one Commie, but there's at least some truth to your observation.  If these killers were black or muslim or members of any other "visible minority" (as we call them here in Canada), there'd be all sorts of talk about what's wrong with the "culture" of that community.  

But no one seems to be asking, what's wrong with young White men?

Maybe we should be asking that. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Politicizing an horrendous tragedy like this is  totally inappropriate at a time like this.  We all have our views.  My thoughts and concerns are for the families of those whose lives were senselessly taken from us.  I'll leave it at that.

[/QUOTE]

facts are facts.. when a muslim kills people even when muslim-american, the cries come for more drone strikes nt he middle east and keeping "them" there. heck, we had ONE mass killing in 2001 and all of a sudden its cool to kill millions of innocent muslims in the process of getting a few guilty ones as well making the innocents suffer in the US and elsewhere.. a few black gangbangers shoot each ther and all of a sudden there are task forces put in charge of randomly stripping and searching innocents to get to a few guilty ones.. a ltino does a mass shooting and calls for mass deportation and closing the borders come up.. what i find really interesting is that of the 12 mass killings just this year, by no mere coincidence, ELEVEN are by young WHITE guys.. be it most were loners.. but still, i dont see muslim youth, asians, african-american or other black youth or latinos doing these mass killings against the totally innocent.. murder-suicides in general always seem to involve whites.. period... some racial stereotypes have truths behind them..

y is this not being talked about? if we had any other ethnic or racial group with these numbers, there would be both outrage and talk about stopping this.. there are many great things whites have obviously contributed but in this area, this is a problem even HOUSTON can see. the same isolated mind that can invent and give us the internet and make the guns in the first place is the same one that can erupt against innocents anti-socially. other races seem to do badly individually but have tons of great social buffers. autism and other such genes do not seem to pervade.. the social and collective reign. perhaps we can learn something from others or each other without the constant demonizing.. perhaps its time for a task force focused on whites and white youth.. stop them randomly, intercept them like with muslims and blacks and make sure they arent packing heat. any one really into video games is a suspect. this is now reaching epidemic proportions! not even talking american whites. the guy in norway had the same genes didnt he?

like how the media impishly say "youth" as if the numbers are the same across the board. like not saying radical islam with foreign terrorism when its obvious. when i heard dude in armor was shooting kids in oregon, first thing i said was "white guy".. same when i heard guy in camo packing serious heat shooting at kids.. "white guy".. now little old lady kicked down the stairs for $20 "black guy"... same old lady found in a freezer chopped in little pieces with her skull as a trophy in the basement "white guy"....

[/QUOTE]

You're gonna get skewered for this one Commie, but there's at least some truth to your observation.  If these killers were black or muslim or members of any other "visible minority" (as we call them here in Canada), there'd be all sorts of talk about what's wrong with the "culture" of that community.  

[/QUOTE]

Since the homicide rate is 6-8 times greater in the black community your knee jerk here is.... well, what liberals do. Sorry to label, but it is what it is.

And when you do this sort of spinning thing, your credibility suffers. Tip: play the race card when there is substance and that credibility is apt to remain intact.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

site is messed up

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Since the homicide rate is 6-8 times greater in the black community your knee jerk here is.... well, what liberals do. Sorry to label, but it is what it is.

And when you do this sort of spinning thing, your credibility suffers. Tip: play the race card when there is substance and that credibility is apt to remain intact.

[/QUOTE]

what's the poverty rate in the black community compared to the white community?

[/QUOTE]

It's pretty high. And there is a correlation regarding education as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Commie was talking about the psycho mass killings  . . . not the drug gang stuff that constitutes so much of the Black-perpetrated homicides in the US. 

He's got a point there.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Commie was talking about the psycho mass killings  . . . not the drug gang stuff that constitutes so much of the Black-perpetrated homicides in the US. 

He's got a point there.  

[/QUOTE]

A homicide is a homicide. There aren't any good ones.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He's got a point there.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not saying there are good ones.  Just think Commie makes an interesting observation.  You know if these mass school and mall and theatre killings were all perpetrated by young Black men there would be all sorts of articles about the problems in the Black community.  When they're prepetrated mostly by young White men, though, no one mentions race at all.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He's got a point there.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not saying there are good ones.  Just think Commie makes an interesting observation.  You know if these mass school and mall and theatre killings were all perpetrated by young Black men there would be all sorts of articles about the problems in the Black community.  When they're prepetrated mostly by young White men, though, no one mentions race at all.   

[/QUOTE]

If young black men were going to elementary schools and shooting dead a dozen or so white kids they wouldn't be talking about "why". They would be stationing the National Guard on the school grounds permanently.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

the true conservative solution would be to send every 5 year old to school with body armor, automatic rifles, hand grenades, and nuclear warheads, for "protection."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PRAY for the surviving kids as well for the victims.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure PRAYER is a big help, cuz God is a real "hands on" kind of guy. Look what he did for the Jews during the Holocaust. All the other civilians worldwide who have been slaughtered during ethnic cleansings likely prayed to someone to. People on the planes during 9/11 likely prayed HARD moments before smashing into the towers. Never seems to stop the slaughter

[/QUOTE]

for some strange reason.... i agree

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PRAY for the surviving kids as well for the victims.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure PRAYER is a big help, cuz God is a real "hands on" kind of guy. Look what he did for the Jews during the Holocaust. All the other civilians worldwide who have been slaughtered during ethnic cleansings likely prayed to someone to. People on the planes during 9/11 likely prayed HARD moments before smashing into the towers. Never seems to stop the slaughter

[/QUOTE]

for some strange reason.... i agree

Sections
Shortcuts