GUTLESS BELICHICK - team should have left at penalty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

GUTLESS BELICHICK - team should have left at penalty

Team should have just walked off field after the joke penalty to give jets win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: GUTLESS BELICHICK - team should have left at penalty

Yes, I'd love for the team to act like pathetic sore losers. 

I think the fan base has that covered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Wow. You're serious, aren't you?  Come on. Put on your big boy pants and move on. It's a regular season loss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

tuck rule

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

the offence left the field after the first half and never came back on so...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

tuck rule

Hey Tuck you!!!! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

the offence left the field after the first half and never came back on so...

Good one.....true...6 points is pathetic. The play calling is horrible as well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Yes, a pouting Bill Belichick would have looked good leaving the field.  Kraft would have been happy with that.  He would have looked like Harvey Ballbanger!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

tuck rule

Phantom Faceguarding^^

Also, the Tuck Rule was a longstanding rule not a new one that wasn't applied correctly like we saw today.

6 weeks into a season and this had never been called until a 4th down in OT from 56 yards?

Smelly. VERY smelly, Donkey Troll.

I can GUARANTEE you that stunt from JOnes was not his own doing or something BB and Patrick Graham have been teaching all DTs to do THiS YEAR.  Not once has this been called in 6 weeks by any ref?  

There is a rumor going around right now, the NFL changed the wording of this rule as late as this week.

All of the footage shown at the GM/owners meetings when they sign off on these changes, had LBs or players BEHIND the D Linemen. They showed nothing with D Linemen doing what Jones supposedly did today.

I think that I already told you that the Tuck rule was put in in 1999.  Do you think that the first time it was called, fans of the team it was called against said it was applied incorrectly?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The call was correct.

New England fans (and coaches, apparently) don't understand the rule and are acting like the biggest bunch of babies I've ever seen.

It's really embarrassing.

One fool is suggesting that we go to the refs house.

Another fool has posted 1,000 times about the Team B being guys not on the LOS.

Now this fool wanted the Pats to forfeit.

Embarrassing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Team should have just walked off field after the joke penalty to give jets win

AGREE WITH THIS, I WOULD HAVE HAD THE TEAM WALK OFF THE FIELD IN PROTEST. THAT WAS A JOKE OF A CALL AND THE REFS ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO SCREW BOSTON SPORTS TEAMS. IT IS HORRIBLE THAT THE ONLY WAY THE PATS LOSE IT'S WHEN THE REFS SCREW US. FACT.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

tuck rule

TUCK IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE,BOY

Sections
Shortcuts