Guys laughing and joking after loss to fish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Guys laughing and joking after loss to fish

Read that there were guys laughing and joking after the choke loss to Miami. That's B.S.

Those guys should get a game suspension.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Guys laughing and joking after loss to fish

This kind of stuff needs to be handled by the players themselves not the coaches. There is a severe lack of player leadership in the locker room. A Willie McGinest type needs to step forward and take control of the locker room....Mayo? Guyton? VW? anyone.....?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

I am against laughing after a loss and really dont even like fraternization with other team.  Its a war and they are the enemy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

That was a big division game. Apparently the loss was acceptable to some. Time to find some new ones who want to fight and hate to lose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Guys laughing and joking after loss to fish:
    That was a big division game. Apparently the loss was acceptable to some. Time to find some new ones who want to fight and hate to lose.
    Posted by ricky1554atl

I agree with all of you - I remember when we used to ride home after losing games in high school and you'd think you were riding to a funeral.  You knew Monday's practice was going to be brutal.  You knew that you were probably running two or three times as many wind sprints, that you would spend extra time on the blocking sled, and that you would get to do all of the most physical drills in the book (Oklahomas, downfield tackling, et al).

I wouldn't dare laugh and joke in front of any of my coaches.  To Coaches Sherman, Quinlan, and McCarthy, thank you.

Clearly this Patriots team has a lot to learn.  Even if laughing and joking is a sign of a short memory and not letting a loss affect you, to some extent you have to take losing seriously and decorum says that you can laugh and joke openly when you win.  When you lose, it's time to get your act together.