Guys that are under the microscope

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Re: Guys that are under the microscope

Here's part of Reese's bio listed on Patriots.com website under team management. I think your underestimating this guys contribution with regard to the last two Patriot drafts classes. 

Reese's positive impact is still being felt in Tennessee. The 2008 Titans earned the AFC's top playoff seed while 16 of 22 starters on their final 2008 roster were originally acquired while Reese was general manager, including nine of 11 starters on defense. The 2008 Titans sent six of Reese's acquisitions to last year's Pro Bowl - QB Kerry Collins, CB Cortland Finnegan, DT Albert Haynesworth, S Chris Hope, C Kevin Mawae and T Michael Roos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

add aiken to that list-he's unimpressive

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Sanders has seemed like he was waiting for something. Only after they sat him down during last season did he decide to really start hitting WRs. We need an enforcer back there and frankly I think Chung will be that guy. It may be too late for Sanders to be anything but a backup. The top teams have a hitter back there at safety.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I wouldn't mind throwing the Acting offensive and defensive coordinators under the microscope either. I'm very interested in seeing the game planning and play calling this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Guys that are under the microscope:
    I wouldn't mind throwing the Acting offensive and defensive coordinators under the microscope either. I'm very interested in seeing the game planning and play calling this year.
    Posted by ewhite1065

agreed. i hope BB  doesn't wait long to make changes if these guys don't cut it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

According to Mike Reiss, Floyd Reese will handle contract negotiations and be a "veteran sounding board" for Nick Caserio.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/01/floyd_reese_ana.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

The Patriots are less than forthright with the internal workings of the club. My bet is that Reese has had a impact on the player personal philosophy. It sounded like Reese could have had the Seahawks GM job. He's too good of a talent evaluator to be just handling contracts. I got a feeling the last two drafts will pan out much better than the previous three disastrous drafts. Caserio and Reese could be a good synergy.  Bottom line- Bill and Bob will rarely tell the media and public what is going on inside the organization.

Sections
Shortcuts