ha ha Hanesworth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

ha ha Hanesworth

Suspended the final 4 games WITHOUT pay for conduct detrimental to the team. Loser

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Re: ha ha Hanesworth

Last I heard one of the players had called him out. Can't remember who.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

wellthis might not stand hes going too appeal and from what i been hearing on espn and nfl.com that the players uion has something in the contract  that they cant just go too extrem disaplnary action like that  and it should be a one game suspention at 1st

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

They sent "ME"-Shawn, "ME"-O and Terry Glen home for the season, but they were paid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yet another player some people around here wanted to trade for this past off-season. High character guys make a team guys like this, TO, Moss break teams. I'm just glad that BB got rid of Moss before he could do damage

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: ha ha Hanesworth:
    [QUOTE]Last I heard one of the players had called him out. Can't remember who.
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/nfl/2010/12/daniels-haynesworth-its-dragging-us-down

I have NEVER read a player be so honest and damning about a current teammate. This article tells anyone everything they need to know about this fat, lazy slob. What an utter waste of talent.

But, good, Haynesworth is a true POS. For me, he is forever on the s*** list for cowardly ripping off Gurode's helmet (Dallas C) then stepping on his face when getting up. He is a punk, a loaf, whiny...he's just a chump. Good riddance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenderSRV. Show fenderSRV's posts

Hanesworth is a joke! HE is a selfish player and will never be on a team like the patriots because we play as a team. I saw AH when the skins played the Eagles and he basically fell to the ground and took the play off He is a loser and is prob distracting the team more than the coaches will admit. He had one great year with the Titans and then the NFL praised him as the best DL player in the league....haha that is a funny joke as well. HE gets what he deserves!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Paid that much..to do so little.

No sense of shame.  what a waste of money. Who is he to dictate scheme ?

He didn't get where he was because of his brains. He shouda never left Ten. if he loved the scheme so much.

What's he gonna do if can't play DL in the NFL ?

I'm sure he has real marketable skills outside of being big and powerful. He should be grateful he gets paid to play a game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

[QUOTE]Paid that much..to do so little. No sense of shame.  what a waste of money. Who is he to dictate scheme ? He didn't get where he was because of his brains. He shouda never left Ten. if he loved the scheme so much.   What's he gonna do if can't play DL in the NFL ? I'm sure he has real marketable skills outside of being big and powerful. He should be grateful he gets paid to play a game.
    Posted by rochfan[/QUOTE]

He left Tennessee for the payday. Who else would overpay for a selfish individual but the Skins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Who got screwed more Snyder with Hanesworth or Davis with Russell?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ha ha Hanesworth : He left Tennessee for the payday. Who else would overpay for a selfish individual but the Skins.
    Posted by PatssoxVA[/QUOTE]

Right..that's my point..if it's just about the money..just shut up and play..you got yours..what's the problem ?

But starting last year and again now..he whines about the scheme..first under Blache and now whoever is the DC. What's the problem ?

If you are so concerned about other things than money (ie scheme) maybe you should've done a bit more research or just stayed put.

Can't have it both ways.

Sections
Shortcuts