Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Hagen910 is a moron and needs to stop posting 25 threads...and hes wrong on everyone of his assessments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Hagen910 is a moron and needs to stop posting 25 threads...and hes wrong on everyone of his assessments

Seriously , this guy posted 25 threads in the past 2-3 days. All ranting and raving about how hysterical , terror-stricken lil' know nothings we were. HE was the voice of reason and had the answer , while we dont know what we're talking. Making it seem that we all thought that Peppers was the one/only solution to our problems. Like if we landed him...poof all of our problems are fixed. Sorry loser but you dont know half as much as you think you do! I love your " we got BB and 12 , what can go wrong?" attitude. Go post 12 more threads of worthless garbage...you are on par with 98% of the other morons on here though. Dont worry stupidity does love company loser , you wont be alone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Hagen910 is a moron and needs to stop posting 25 threads...and hes wrong on everyone of his assessments

Yea I totally agree...great post! Im glad you said it , I didnt want to post it.

Sections
Shortcuts