Hagen910 is a moron and needs to stop posting 25 threads...and hes wrong on everyone of his assessments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Hagen910 is a moron and needs to stop posting 25 threads...and hes wrong on everyone of his assessments

Seriously , this guy posted 25 threads in the past 2-3 days. All ranting and raving about how hysterical , terror-stricken lil' know nothings we were. HE was the voice of reason and had the answer , while we dont know what we're talking. Making it seem that we all thought that Peppers was the one/only solution to our problems. Like if we landed him...poof all of our problems are fixed. Sorry loser but you dont know half as much as you think you do! I love your " we got BB and 12 , what can go wrong?" attitude. Go post 12 more threads of worthless garbage...you are on par with 98% of the other morons on here though. Dont worry stupidity does love company loser , you wont be alone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Hagen910 is a moron and needs to stop posting 25 threads...and hes wrong on everyone of his assessments

Yea I totally agree...great post! Im glad you said it , I didnt want to post it.