HAHA! the TEBOW could b walking thru those doors after all?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: HAHA! the TEBOW could b walking thru those doors after all?

Oh were waiting. No worries I'll remind you when it doesn't happen again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

why start a duplicate thread an hour after the original?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

why start a duplicate thread an hour after the original?

Because BPSL is Commie Contrarian and if he doesn't get enough attention he tries again...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tebow is a good person, a positive person and by all means a winner.  Surely Patriots material.  I don't think BB would like all the press and attention Tebow brings.  They don't need that distraction.  However, I could see him brought in and line up in multiple spots in the no huddle.  But over all I think it would be much more distracting then any positives he would provide the team.

On a side note, it just shows how inept the Jets were in trying to create something that would work for him.  Heck, John Fox changed his whole offense to make it work with Tebow, now that's a good coach.  Jet's on the other had couldn't figure out what to do with him.

Bottom line... I don't see Tebow as a Patriot but again, it wouldn't totally shock me if he was. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

seems to me the Contrarian was right after all.. we could c the tebow at some h-back this year and some hostetler-like backup qb. bb was around for the pre-tebow in joe theismann and the super bowl winning jeff hostetler. both guys played on special teams and jeff was used proficiently as a third down receiver when injuries hit as he was biding his time. the tebow is a bb guy, get the popcorn ready haters! contrarian 3:16.. it is written for he said so!

Right about what?  Tebow being released?  Heck, I think everyone knew that was coming.  And if you are talking about being right about him becoming a Patriot then you are really jumping the gun here as he isn't a Patriot as of now.  I say 90% sure he won't be a Patriot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

seems to me the Contrarian was right after all.. we could c the tebow at some h-back this year and some hostetler-like backup qb. bb was around for the pre-tebow in joe theismann and the super bowl winning jeff hostetler. both guys played on special teams and jeff was used proficiently as a third down receiver when injuries hit as he was biding his time. the tebow is a bb guy, get the popcorn ready haters! contrarian 3:16.. it is written for he said so!

You know, there are 31 teams with all sorts of players who marginally are in this league. Why get just one? Why not sign 53 marginal players? It is a brilliant idea.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

and the board loser spews his garbage again... go away CC nobody can stand you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect. Show mosseffect's posts

he will be our new waterboy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Peeps either love him or hate him.  I could care less.  If BB feels that he can make the team better, I'd be fine with it.

My guess it that BB is not interested in him mostly because of team chemistry concerns.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Is he here yet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Fox made it work in Denver because he comptetely re-oriented the Broncos offense to focus around Tebow's strengths. Fox had little other options that year. What NFL team is willing to do that, knowing what they know right now? My sense is no one is willing to go that far to accomodate Tebow and Tebow mania because the rewards are not worth the potential risks. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mosseffect's comment:

he will be our new waterboy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

He was 236 pounds at the combine, not bad in itself.  His arms are too short, he can't run and he's not used to catching passes, so that's a really big problem.  On the other hand he's a character guy.

What's his 3-cone time?  That's important around here.  6.66!  No, I am not making this up.  Look for yourself.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/tim--tebow?id=497135

Given his decent 3-cone time, he's certainly worth a trip to training camp with the UFAs.  H-back and special teams seem to be his best options.  If Tebow learns his routes and works out with the jugs machine like a maniac, maybe he'll make the cut.  If BB needs a quarterback who can't throw he already has Julian Edelman. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"seems to me the Contrarian was right after all."

Umm no you don't get to play that card. You had wild fantasies about Tebow's success with the Jets. Wild predictions. You don't get to back away from them now, especially wth the totally unsurprising news he has been cut.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Unless they're looking for an Evangelical chaplain there is no place on the Pats for Tebow. We don't need a QB, running backs or any other position that people think he's good at ( actually he's mediocre at best ). It would be a waste of a roster space.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

tebow looks lost on a football field to me, why would anyone want hm and what is so polorizing about him...I just don't get it?!?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

tebow looks lost on a football field to me, why would anyone want hm and what is so polorizing about him...I just don't get it?!?

I'm there with you.  It's Doug flutie syndrome. Nice guy, hard worker makes the most of what he has but this isn't college anymore Toto.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Tebow is a good person, a positive person and by all means a winner.  Surely Patriots material.  I don't think BB would like all the press and attention Tebow brings.  They don't need that distraction.  However, I could see him brought in and line up in multiple spots in the no huddle.  But over all I think it would be much more distracting then any positives he would provide the team.

On a side note, it just shows how inept the Jets were in trying to create something that would work for him.  Heck, John Fox changed his whole offense to make it work with Tebow, now that's a good coach.  Jet's on the other had couldn't figure out what to do with him.

Bottom line... I don't see Tebow as a Patriot but again, it wouldn't totally shock me if he was. 

A very rational analysis. I don't have a problem if BB gave him a shot, at some other postion than QB-mayeb TE, Flanker-back or something. But with the right mentoring from a guy like TB, Tebow could become a better passer. Not a bad thrid option if Mallet doesn't pan out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

A very rational analysis. I don't have a problem if BB gave him a shot, at some other postion than QB-mayeb TE, Flanker-back or something. But with the right mentoring from a guy like TB, Tebow could become a better passer. Not a bad thrid option if Mallet doesn't pan out

I agree.  However, I don't think many Pats fans will agree with us on this, lol! 

I don't think Tebow want's to go to a team where he sits and doesn't get much time, especially if there is a chance where he won't get any time.  He has already said he isn't going to change positions so I think he is pretty much done in the NFL unless he is willing to do so.

And last I checked the Pats aren't a charity, they won't bring him in just to give the guy a job, no matter how good of a guy he is.  I met him before, he is a cool dude, I wish him the best. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Tebow has now cleared waivers but he hasn't walked thru those doors, why not?

Tebow worked well in Denver because John Fox had no other realistic options at QB and he redesigned the offense completely around Tebow. What team is willing to do that at this point knowing what they know about TT? Probably none!

I'm not saying Tim can't fit in somewhere perhaps on special teams but no one is willing to take on the media hype that follows him for such little reward. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

One Canadian GM said that Tebow would be a back-up in their league too! He's a South Paw maybe he can star in the next rocky film!

Sections
Shortcuts