HAHAHA Seymour!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

HAHAHA Seymour!

am i the only one that loved to see him hit big ben?? i think its hilarious especially with all of the fines flying around.. of course he was hit with 25k

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: HAHAHA Seymour!

It's a shame we can't be privy to the exchange of words that caused that little dust-up. I'd be curious to know what Roethlisberger said that got Semour so pissed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: HAHAHA Seymour!:
    [QUOTE]It's a shame we can't be privy to the exchange of words that caused that little dust-up. I'd be curious to know what Roethlisberger said that got Semour so pissed.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    I do know that Seymour is one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. He may have provoked or engendered this situation. In SB 42 after the Pats scored late, I have a Giants' tape that states what Seymour told the Gents' OL. He told them to get their fat azzes on the bus home and called them losers. I can still envision is reaction to that game winning fade to Burress with 30 seconds left in the game. By the way Crusty if you're reading this, Hobbs playing man with Plex and giving up 8 inches in height. That is genius. Blame the coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

The best part was rapelisberger laying on the ground with his arm over his head to avoid taking another one. He looked like the big p*ssy which I strongly suspect he is, especially when confronted by someone his own size.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I'm really wanting to know, plus it looked as tho Ben put his hand on Seymour and said something at the same time. Tomlin went on and on about it on his
    sirius radio interview, --surprised Seymour would do it, not good for the children to see that , he has children and he doesn't want them to see that kind of action on the field, but he won't let that change his view of Richard Seymour!!  Well yeh you probably would love to have him play for the Steelers . What a hypocrite, with all the thugs he has on his team . Good going Richard wish I could have done it!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from riogrande100. Show riogrande100's posts

The Steelers are just douches this year! In pre season harrison wanted to hurt orton cos he tried to block him. And said he deserved to be hurt! Then in the early season he was aiming to hurt but not injure and was headhunting players.

His team backed him!

I kind find how the Steelrs find a reactive slap disgusting yet what their QB has been accussed off twice in the offseason is not?

Brady gets stick for his hair, yet Ben gets off free????

Big Ben was taunting yet nobody calls that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If I'm Seymour I'm thinking it was worth every penny...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

BigSey is making almost $1M a game.. He prolly wipes himself with $25K after taking a Rothlesburger..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Maybe we could take up a collection and get enough for Sey to just beat the he** out of him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

In the clip above that digger0862 shows, Big Ben deserved it!  You can se him running up to Seymour & grabing his shoulder to turn him around.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Sey could have put his fist through the facemask..regardless of the grill...if he wanted to..it was a stiff-arm to Fathead.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Best part about this was when he knocked Ben's jaw loose he dropped like a sack of potatoes.  Well maybe the best part was how the O-line looks down at Ben like OOOHHHH DAAAANG YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT!!! instead of jumping on Seymore.  Maybe it is a tie for both of those.  Thanks for trading him out of the division BB a true genius.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

[QUOTE]It's a shame we can't be privy to the exchange of words that caused that little dust-up. I'd be curious to know what Roethlisberger said that got Semour so pissed.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

From everything I read on multiple sports sites, Roethlisberger didn't say anything to him. Apparently, Ben was running up to the line telling the team to get ready for the point after kick, and bumped into Seymour. Seymour took offense to the bump, turned around, and drove his palm up into Ben's jaw.Seymour actually confirmed this in several reports. Seymour apparently "lost it" after the Raiders getting picked apart by the Steelers so quickly into the game.

I'm not even sure he realized it was Roelisberger until after the fact. The Steelers offensive line and Raiders defensive line were doing a lot of pushing/shoving all game, and I suspect he thought one of the Steelers big o-line men was bumping him in the back on purpose.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

[QUOTE]Best part about this was when he knocked Ben's jaw loose he dropped like a sack of potatoes.  Well maybe the best part was how the O-line looks down at Ben like OOOHHHH DAAAANG YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT!!! instead of jumping on Seymore.  Maybe it is a tie for both of those.  Thanks for trading him out of the division BB a true genius.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

There is an extended clip I saw on youtube that shows O-Lineman Trai Essex, who weighs something like 360 lbs, grabbing up Seymour after the punch. Essex drew a personal foul penalty on that, but only Seymour got ejected.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

“There was a lot ongoing,” Seymour said. “You’re out there to protect yourself. But, still, no excuse. I’m not sure exactly what happened on the play. I just turned around and he just ran up on me quick. It was just a natural reaction.”

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/James-Harrison-wants-Seymour-suspended-for-striking-Roethlisberger.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Possible evidence of Karma here.  The Steelers rep as the intimidators takes a hit when their QB gets bi*ch slapped on national TV.  Maybe Sey just doesn't like sexual predators.