HAHAHAHA LEON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

HAHAHAHA LEON

WILL WE SEE YOU ON HERE NEXT WEEK ?   I DOUBT IT

GO CHANGE YOUR NAME AND THINK UP SOME NEW FUNNY AND OUTRAGEOUS GARBAGE

NOV 22nd right around the corner lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Re: HAHAHAHA LEON

The jets lose.theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jets lose!!!!! Sanchez 6 INT, what a flop

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What a wonderful day!  Don't you agree LEON?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Same old Jets

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Hay LEON, bend down, your getting it hard.....................................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

The perfect end to a great football day.......Jets Lose, Giants lose, and the Patriots win big!!!!!

Underdogg/Leon........what say you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Not only did they just lose, but they lost one of the worst football games I've ever seen.

Sanchez iwith 5 picks?   HAHA

That overtime was probably the worst 10 minutes of football I've ever watched.  Ever.

And I played on a high school team that went 3 and 7.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree with qball369, perfect football day!  Jet's looked horrible, Giants lose big and the PATRIOTS kill it out on the field today!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Hay leon, I would love 4 U 2 B my guest when the Jets come 2 town on Nov 22, I got season tickets.Can't wait 2 burrie Mr. USC face in the turf.          

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Sanchez looked awful and Jets lost Jenkins and Woody to injuries...tough day 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Great Day in New England. GO PATS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon is busy knitting Sanchez some woolen underwear. he'll be here bragging about how Jets fans are proud of their team and we're not. It's his new excuse.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon is a fraud behind the curtain

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

In Response to HAHAHAHA LEON:
    [QUOTE]WILL WE SEE YOU ON HERE NEXT WEEK ?   I DOUBT IT GO CHANGE YOUR NAME AND THINK UP SOME NEW FUNNY AND OUTRAGEOUS GARBAGE NOV 22nd right around the corner lol
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

In Response to Re: HAHAHAHA LEON:
    [QUOTE]Leon is a fraud behind the curtain
    Posted by GR2009[/QUOTE]

LOL

FITTING THAT HE IS A JETS FAN

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to HAHAHAHA LEON :
    Posted by patafan[/QUOTE]

sorry to say you will not hear from leon again . he has gone back to his nest to join the rest of the lying RATS .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Leon has been sniffing glue while following the yellow brick road to OZ to meet the charlatan behind the curtain...........

And his name was Rex Reed:)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Leon will probably disappear and tell us he was banned and was too busy being "productive" when he returns.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ha, ha, ha!

The Jets drafted a QB that can't play in the cold! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Of course the jets are loosing, we already saw them win their week 2 superbowl. They are all content now. They just stink, next month they will be embarassed by the Pats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

The NY media is going to rip Sanchez apart in tomorrow's papers. I'm tellin ya Leon,He's gonna have a Ryan Leaf meltdown soon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]The perfect end to a great football day.......Jets Lose, Giants lose, and the Patriots win big!!!!! Underdogg/Leon........what say you?
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]
    Jets loss tells me that they aren't as good as everyone thought.  How'd they beat the pats?

giants loss tells me that the saints are good!  Didn't see the game, but apparently the saints scored at will.  Sad for Eli. 

Pats win - expected.  How they big they won, unexpected.  They deserve all the credit in the world, but don't get too high off of this win.  If I recall correctly, there were at least 2 missed assignments by titan dbs. 

Finally, I've said since the offseason that Brady would be back.  I said it would take him 4 games, so I was wrong.  It took him 5.  Regardless of a poor pass rush and bad db play, Brady hit his marks short and deep and you can't ask a qb to do more than that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

The Saints proved they are the best in the league today beating the hell out of the # 1 defense, I am happy for them I think Drew Brees is a stand up guy.

The pats lost to denver and the jets because brady couldnt throw the long ball on target for the life of him, then going into the wind in the snow the guy is unflappable. I hope this means he got his timing and mojo back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Underdogg....

Regardless of how you may feel about the Pats, the fact they put such a wuppin on the Titans, means they are a good team.  We would all have had questions if they didn't win this game comfortably and Brady continued to struggle.  Look, your Colts didn't put a 59-0 score on them and you had a dome, the Pats had cold, wind and snow!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomThrive. Show TomThrive's posts

i claimed the Jets would find a way to lose 4 in a row at some point this season, after they blew their load against the Pats.  You cant expect a rookie QB to buy into Rex Ryan's garbage, turn week 2 into a Superbowl, and then continue on a winning path.  Jet's are spent.  Pats are in the drivers seat now fools!

Sections
Shortcuts