HAHAHAHA LEON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: HAHAHAHA LEON

In Response to Re: HAHAHAHA LEON:
    [QUOTE]The Saints proved they are the best in the league today beating the hell out of the # 1 defense, I am happy for them I think Drew Brees is a stand up guy. The pats lost to denver and the jets because brady couldnt throw the long ball on target for the life of him, then going into the wind in the snow the guy is unflappable. I hope this means he got his timing and mojo back.
    Posted by WCPatsFan[/QUOTE]

I sat next to Brees' father-in-law last year at a sports bar.  He was laid over on travel.   Said wonderful things about Brees as a person.  Said same of LT, though we Pats fans may think otherwise, LOL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAHAHAHA LEON : Jets loss tells me that they aren't as good as everyone thought.  How'd they beat the pats? giants loss tells me that the saints are good!  Didn't see the game, but apparently the saints scored at will.  Sad for Eli.  Pats win - expected.  How they big they won, unexpected.  They deserve all the credit in the world, but don't get too high off of this win.  If I recall correctly, there were at least 2 missed assignments by titan dbs.  Finally, I've said since the offseason that Brady would be back.  I said it would take him 4 games, so I was wrong.  It took him 5.  Regardless of a poor pass rush and bad db play, Brady hit his marks short and deep and you can't ask a qb to do more than that.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Biggest reason the Jets beat the Pats?  They outplayed them on defense.  No excuses at all; that was a raw week for Pats' fans.

But one key reality in that game was, the Pats' D only gave up one. Jets come to NE in late November; that will not be a close game.  Pats are going to rout the Jets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Leon, you asked for all of this. We all told you the media was going to eat this team up and Sanchez and the fat man would have to answer but I didn't even think they'd be this bad this early. Wait for the papers tomorrow.

The week six post game press conference has the fat man saying how close he was to pulling Sanchez. You shouldn't be upset, what's happening is the good teams are starting to show up and the losers are showing their true colors. 

Just think of how tight the Pats will be by 11/22

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Easy. You all need to cool things out. Lots of Jests loses to come Save some energy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Jets fans don't seem very happy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/274355-number-6-sanchez-sucks-go-back-to-california-loser

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Leon is a coward

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Jets fans don't seem very happy. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/274355-number-6-sanchez-sucks-go-back-to-california-loser
    Posted by l52094[/QUOTE]

And their boards like theganggreen.com are loaded with fairweather fans.  Of course, Leon himself knows that he is full of it.  He simply defines loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAHAHAHA LEON : Jets loss tells me that they aren't as good as everyone thought.  How'd they beat the pats? 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

1. Brady was not back in form.  Had he been even a little bit better in week 2 we would have won.  Don't confuse that with would've should've could've.  We lost fair and square.  I don't believe in excuses.

2. It can be difficult to prepare for both a new coach and a new QB.  How much film is there to study?  Teams have a lot more film to study now.  In week 2 we had one game to look at.

I expect different results in our rematch.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAHAHAHA LEON : And their boards like theganggreen.com are loaded with fairweather fans.  Of course, Leon himself knows that he is full of it.  He simply defines loser.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

The problem is all the maggot fair-weathered Jet fans couldn't jump to the Giants today like they usually do to feel better.
    This should take care of Leon's big mouth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I can't stop laughing... The Jets loss made me feel better there our win. Leon, invite coach Ryan over 4 dinner at your house 4 some Nutri-system.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Make Tubby feel better...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Not only did the Jests lose, but they lost to the Bills! Buffalo has found a way to lose games on a consistent basis. Even yesterday they flubbed a winning FG and gave the Jests numerous shots in OT to win. But what did "Sanchise" do? THROW ANOTHER PICK!!! I'll bet Leon and his fellow maggots are wishing they kept Favre right about now...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon!!!!!.......... leon, leon, leon, leon!!!!!!!!!

Wait....you played football right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]Of course the jets are loosing, we already saw them win their week 2 superbowl. They are all content now. They just stink, next month they will be embarassed by the Pats.
    Posted by rpn123321[/QUOTE]

yup

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAHAHAHA LEON : Jets loss tells me that they aren't as good as everyone thought.  How'd they beat the pats? giants loss tells me that the saints are good!  Didn't see the game, but apparently the saints scored at will.  Sad for Eli.  Pats win - expected.  How they big they won, unexpected.  They deserve all the credit in the world, but don't get too high off of this win.  If I recall correctly, there were at least 2 missed assignments by titan dbs.  Finally, I've said since the offseason that Brady would be back.  I said it would take him 4 games, so I was wrong.  It took him 5.  Regardless of a poor pass rush and bad db play, Brady hit his marks short and deep and you can't ask a qb to do more than that.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]\

'Jets loss tells me that they aren't as good as everyone thought.  How'd they beat the pats?' One of you more moronic statements and that's saying a lot.