Half time "All time team"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Half time "All time team"

So for those of you that were there, tell me about seeing all the old guys. I heard Ty Law was there. Did he get a nice round of cheers? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisBarb. Show ChrisBarb's posts

Re: Half time "All time team"

Am I alone in thinking that Bledsoe belonged there?  I don't get why he is so dissed around here.  He singlehandedly brought this team back from the dead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1215. Show mac1215's posts

It was great seeing them all.  All received tons of applause, but the more current / recent players received the loudest, Ty Law being one of them.  It was a great night!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: Half time "All time team":
    Am I alone in thinking that Bledsoe belonged there?  I don't get why he is so dissed around here.  He singlehandedly brought this team back from the dead.
    Posted by ChrisBarb

I wondered about that too Chris.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

It was great seeing them all.  All received tons of applause, but the more current / recent players received the loudest, Ty Law being one of them.  It was a great night!
    Posted by mac1215

That's awesome. Wish I could have been there to see all of them, but especially Coates, Law, Brown, Harrison and Tedy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Posted by ChrisBarb

I have to agree that Bledsoe belongs on any Pats all-time team. He's probably the best quarterback they've had beyond the guy they have now -- although Steve Grogan remains my sentimental favorite. I think current success has jaded many people to what this team used to be; to how far they've come from where they were, and who helped them make that journey.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisBarb. Show ChrisBarb's posts

In Response to Re: Half time "All time team" : I have to agree that Bledsoe belongs on any Pats all-time team. He's probably the best quarterback they've had beyond the guy they have now -- although Steve Grogan remains my sentimental favorite. I think current success has jaded many people to what this team used to be; to how far they've come from where they were, and who helped them make that journey.
    Posted by prairiemike
    Agreed.

Sections
Shortcuts