Handshake

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Handshake

I guess I missed did Peyton even shake toms hand after the game? I was busy and when I looked up Peyton was walking off looking all mad. What happened?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Re: Handshake

It's understandable.  I was just getting ready to be pissed off myself before Sanders made the INT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Who cares about handshakes. It isn't elevenses, it's football. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

yes he did - they showed on CBS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

thanks old dom for just simply answering. that is all I wanted to know. I knew he usually does.

Anyhow, lets go Pats and win Thur. but even better PATRIOTS have to win 12/6. I want those Jets shut up for once including Rex.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If he didn't, the media will ignore it.  Personally, I know these guys are all pros so it doesn';t matter, but if he didn't...watch the difference in media coverage between the Colts and Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Yes. They shook hands.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Peyton and Brady shook hands at the end of the game.  Brady went looking for him and found him.  They always shake each other's hands after their matchups.  They are friends off the field.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

They did, but Peyton sure looked p1$$ed off.  LOL.  Thanks, Peyton.  That's one Superbowl and now one game I get to watch you throw away... classic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Handshake:
    [QUOTE]Peyton and Brady shook hands at the end of the game.  Brady went looking for him and found him.  They always shake each other's hands after their matchups.  They are friends off the field.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Yup. Agreed.

I just wouldn't expect the media to analyze Gomer's face after he lost the game for Indy tonight.

The media is so hypocritical with how they shape what it is they cover.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Peyton shook Toms hand....right after he kicked one of his o-linemen in the baIIs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

What was up with Brady at the last kneel-down?  Anyone see what honked him off?

Sections
Shortcuts