Hanesworth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Hanesworth

As I was watching the week 9 game between the Pats and the G-men, I noticed how poorly Hanesworth was playing in that game.  He didn't register even one measly tackle and he was getting pushed all over the place by anyone who came in his AO.  

Thank the lord he won't be with us in the SB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Hanesworth

In Response to Hanesworth:
    As I was watching the week 9 game between the Pats and the G-men, I noticed how poorly Hanesworth was playing in that game.  He didn't register even one measly tackle and he was getting pushed all over the place by anyone who came in his AO.   Thank the lord he won't be with us in the SB!
    Posted by Army2LT

Ya, and he was kicked to the curb immediately afterwards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Just to think that if he played by Bill Belichick's rules he would be going to the Super Bowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In Response to Re: Hanesworth:
    Just to think that if he played by Bill Belichick' s rules he would be going to the Super Bowl.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975

He doesn't care...one way or the other.  He played exactly like it too...

PS. Awesome profile pic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

As I was watching the week 9 game between the Pats and the G-men, I noticed how poorly Hanesworth was playing in that game.  He didn't register even one measly tackle and he was getting pushed all over the place by anyone who came in his AO.   Thank the lord he won't be with us in the SB!
    Posted by Army2LT

He got dumped on his as$$ a couple times by their o-line.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Posted by Army2LT

=====================
    Will he get a ring after the Pats win?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Haynesworth simply gave up on football in the middle of a game.  (At least he got a paycheck for that game.)  That's why he got fired.  Oddly enough the Giants won that particular game. 

There's a chance that another key player, maybe Vince Wilfork this time, will just plain give up in the middle of the Super Bowl, and that will help the Giants to win this game too just like the last one.  And there's about the same chance that Tinkerbell will strap on a helmet and take Walrus Wilfork's place. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Hanesworth : ===================== Will he get a ring after the Pats win?
    Posted by expertmike

Depends if they want to give it to him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

would think a butterbar in the Army could spell Haynesworth correctly!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Hanesworth : Depends if they want to give it to him. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I doubt it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

would think a butterbar in the Army could spell Haynesworth correctly!
    Posted by Quagmire3

That's pretty funny.  I didn't even notice.  I guess it shows how much I give a sh!t about that guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Hanes underwear is spelled that way

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts