HAPPIEST 36th BIRTH ANNIWERSARY DAY TO one TOM BRADY! y no thread, what should we get him?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: HAPPIEST 36th BIRTH ANNIWERSARY DAY TO one TOM BRADY! y no thread, what should we get him?

My SOURCES confirm!!!  Tom BRADY was BORN August 3rd.  Today is August 2nd.

PREMATURE EXCITATION!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: HAPPIEST 36th BIRTH ANNIWERSARY DAY TO one TOM BRADY! y no thread, what should we get him?

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

My SOURCES confirm!!!  Tom BRADY was BORN August 3rd.  Today is August 2nd.

PREMATURE EXCITATION!!!!

there are parts of the world already waking up to the THIRd! not all about US time or east coast bias time!

[/QUOTE]

Touché, my friend. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I heard he is hoping for a Roomba for the new house in California.  I imagine he has to pitch in to vacuum and that's probably getting old.  Let's throw in a pair of his and her Snuggies so they don't have to schlep the pair they have in Boston back and forth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Dude, please learn the difference between the W and the V key.  You have posted several threads today featuring W's in place of V's.  Unless you are Chekov from Star Trek, it's lame. 

As for Brady, I am sure that he's going to have a fine Bday, as he is rich, has a gorgeous wife, a job most people would kill to be able to do, 3 wonderful kids and, oh yeah, he's has 3 Super Bowl rings. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to ArmyPatsFan's comment:

Dude, please learn the difference between the W and the V key.  You have posted several threads today featuring W's in place of V's.  Unless you are Chekov from Star Trek, it's lame. 

As for Brady, I am sure that he's going to have a fine Bday, as he is rich, has a gorgeous wife, a job most people would kill to be able to do, 3 wonderful kids and, oh yeah, he's has 3 Super Bowl rings. 

I beliewe that Commy is having a wery hard time with his keyboard.  he should have got the Lenowo with the remowable keys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Texas-Pathetic. Show Texas-Pathetic's posts

Buy him a replica Lombardi trophy, because thats the only way he's seening another at this age...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Texas-Pathetic's comment:

Buy him a replica Lombardi trophy, because thats the only way he's seening another at this age...

Save that handle for a rainy day eh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

In response to ArmyPatsFan's comment:

[QUOTE]

I beliewe that Commy is having a wery hard time with his keyboard.  he should have got the Lenowo with the remowable keys.

[/QUOTE]

Or he could post in Polish. 

They don't have a "V" in their alphabet and even though he'd be starting an entirely new language it can't be any more difficult to read than his usual gibberish.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Without a question, Tom Brady is the best "thing" to ever happen to the franchise.