Happy 2010 Season Everyone!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Happy 2010 Season Everyone!

Finally!! Not that I want to rush the rest of the summer but I am SO excited that the season is finally underway! I'm going to watch practice on Sunday, can't wait!

Let's kick it off with a great read by the legendary Ron Borges!

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20100729coachs_crew_no_longer_the_picture_of_supremacy/

I think this is my favorite part: "Randy Moss has caught a lot of balls in three years, but not the long one the Pats needed most against the Giants at the end of Super Bowl XLII. The evidence of past performance suggests that Branch would have caught it in that situation, but Moss never will."

I love when Borges breaks out the crystal ball to totally make up a situation that probably wouldn't have ever happened don't you?!?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone!

In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone!:
    I am going to guess that's not a photo of yourself.   
    Posted by russgriswold

Yes it is. Why, you don't think I'm pretty?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone! : Yes it is. Why, you don't think I'm pretty?!
    Posted by KellieMB

Does this mean you quit your Job?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone! : Does this mean you quit your Job?
    Posted by ewhite1065

Yes it does, but I'm changing this picture because I look like a 30 year old hag with a giant nose...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone! : Yes it does, but I'm changing this picture because I look like a 30 year old hag with a giant nose...
    Posted by KellieMB

Please..I wouldn't even think about posting my photo.. Your braver than I am.. Plus with all the posting I do I'd have a lot a questions to answer if the wrong person saw it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone! : Please..I wouldn't even think about posting my photo.. Your braver than I am.. Plus with all the posting I do I'd have a lot a questions to answer if the wrong person saw it.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Yeah that was my thinking. Honestly it kind of creeps me out. That's what's great about the internet..anonymity. Plus my bf just flipped out that I posted my pic on here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone! : Yeah that was my thinking. Honestly it kind of creeps me out. That's what's great about the internet..anonymity. Plus my bf just flipped out that I posted my pic on here.
    Posted by KellieMB

There's a bunch of hounds on here. If you left it up for too long one of these guys would have saved it and started a beauty contest thread between you and NEgame. I think you chose Wisely!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Happy 2010 Season Everyone!:
    Finally!! Not that I want to rush the rest of the summer but I am SO excited that the season is finally underway! I'm going to watch practice on Sunday, can't wait! Let's kick it off with a great read by the legendary Ron Borges! http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20100729coachs_crew_no_longer_the_picture_of_supremacy/ I think this is my favorite part: "Randy Moss has caught a lot of balls in three years, but not the long one the Pats needed most against the Giants at the end of Super Bowl XLII. The evidence of past performance suggests that Branch would have caught it in that situation, but Moss never will. " I love when Borges breaks out the crystal ball to totally make up a situation that probably wouldn't have ever happened don't you?!?
    Posted by KellieMB

Kellie

Borges has a deep dislike for the Pats.  The guy is usually cynical anyway, but moreso when the Pats are involved.  He loves to recall the bad, forget the good, and criticize, criticze, criticize.  I like that he is not a homer, but sometimes his dislike makes him look ridiculous -- as if he's trying too hard to be the contrarian.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Ok guys.........back to the post

Thanks Kellie and the same to you. Maybe now we can ALL start talking about tangible football facts and observations opposed to off season beauty contests, speculation and of course the Pats/Colts and Brady/Manning saga's.

Russ, up until now it's all been practice for you my friend. As soon as we drop the Bengals week one we're going to need those fingers of your's ready to type. You're going to see what a real troll is when the Jet fans start in on the board. One week of NY this and NY that, have all your stat sheets near the keyboard.

Then, again around 10/11 you need to be ready because that's Ravens week. These guys don't even waste time talking about football, they just start in on the city and the people. Add the fact that they kicked out azz in the playoffs and that could get ugly.

The Colts week is just Jules and Doggggg trying to fight us off and we all know you're ready for that.

But seriously I'm pumped, I heard the press conference from BB today, I have tickets to the NO pre-season and Indy games (so far) and I can't wait to get this tear going.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

ah, that's "year going"

sorry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone! : Yes it is. Why, you don't think I'm pretty?!
    Posted by KellieMB

Gotta admit, that's good comeback...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy 2010 Season Everyone! : There's a bunch of hounds on here. If you left it up for too long one of these guys would have saved it and started a beauty contest thread between you and NEgame. I think you chose Wisely!
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah. it would depened on who looks better in a patriots cheerleader outfit. right now game probably has the edge