Happy Baltimore won

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Happy Baltimore won

Im happy Baltimore won..as i feel aa though Balt will give Denver a much harder time than Indy...i dont believe Balt can win at Denver...but i sure think they will soften up Horsehead and friends ...Great story this year for Indy but Balt just too much experience...

Lastly why do say many people celebrate Ray Lewis? He is a murderer who was found innocent on technicalities...just dont get why he is idolized!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Happy Baltimore won

Actually Lewis wasn't found innocent of anything.  His lawyer made a plea deal to a lesser charge for Lewis's testimony against one of the other defendants.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Didnt follow case..i just assumed the wealthy party would not ever be found guilty..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Get this ready for all those old Ravens guys going to Denver.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't be a clown, Ray Lewis is one of the greatest MLBs in NFL history and one of the greatest leaders in any sport EVER. 

He's truly an icon and the heart and soul of an organization, much like Marino, Elway and, one day, Brady will be. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's still Peyton in the playoffs, I've never met a bigger choke artist in my life. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's still Peyton in the playoffs, I've never met a bigger choke artist in my life. 

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Ray Lewis is a rat that through his partner in crime under the bus.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray Lewis is a rat that through his partner in crime under the bus.

[/QUOTE]

Another OJ Thug That Got Away With It, His Day Will Come, As Did OJ,s......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He certainly doesn't shy away from the spotlight.

He's an attention seeking whore. 

Funny how not long after his trial he found religion.

Now I believe he's the Reverand Ray Lewis or some such.  Like Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin.  Give me a break.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't be a clown, Ray Lewis is one of the greatest MLBs in NFL history and one of the greatest leaders in any sport EVER. 

He's truly an icon and the heart and soul of an organization, much like Marino, Elway and, one day, Brady will be. 

[/QUOTE]

Im.sure he isnt a murderer ..right? Dont be a clown you say?...Dont be ignorant I say!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Him murdering or being part of a murder is something completely different then him being one of the all time great D players. Frankly to me the murder portion is more important than the football portion but clearly you have it turned the other way around

But, onto the game. I actually give Balt a pretty good shot here. There is a number of factor I think people are overlooking:

1) Peyton is horrible in winter out in the cold. He's a dome QB who's numbers take a noise dive with the temp. If Peyton doesn't have a good game than Den could lose this one

2) Peyton doesn't like to be popped in the face. It's been shown that when teams can generate pressure on Peyton he can and does turn the ball over. If Peyton turns the ball over 2+ times than I don't think Den can win this one

3) Peyton has more one and dones than any other active QB in the league. Not just one and dones but one and dones at home. Peyton either leads his team to victory or completely fails apart. There is no inbetween. 

All in all if Peyton plays at a high level Balt has no shot but if Peyton plays like his playoff lows have shown than Balt has a better than good shot. Just looking at it though things are starting to stack against Peyton

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Im.sure he isnt a murderer ..right? Dont be a clown you say?...Dont be ignorant I say!

[/QUOTE]

You said you don't know why Lewis is celebrated, I'm telling you why. He's the heart and soul of an organization and one of the greatest defenders in NFL history, that's why. If you want to talk about if he's a $cumb@g or not, you have an argument. 

But don't act like he doesn't deserve to be celebrated for his accomplishments. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I agree, but you have to remember that this is a Patriots' forum. There wouldn't be too many NE fans who would have opposed to have this type of defensive leader that played with such ferocity and tenacity. Probably wouldn't be much mention of his trouble with the law if he wore the proper rags. It's their subjective opinion with a touch of hypocrisy and hate of course. My 2 sense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Him murdering or being part of a murder is something completely different then him being one of the all time great D players. Frankly to me the murder portion is more important than the football portion but clearly you have it turned the other way around

But, onto the game. I actually give Balt a pretty good shot here. There is a number of factor I think people are overlooking:

1) Peyton is horrible in winter out in the cold. He's a dome QB who's numbers take a noise dive with the temp. If Peyton doesn't have a good game than Den could lose this one

2) Peyton doesn't like to be popped in the face. It's been shown that when teams can generate pressure on Peyton he can and does turn the ball over. If Peyton turns the ball over 2+ times than I don't think Den can win this one

3) Peyton has more one and dones than any other active QB in the league. Not just one and dones but one and dones at home. Peyton either leads his team to victory or completely fails apart. There is no inbetween. 

All in all if Peyton plays at a high level Balt has no shot but if Peyton plays like his playoff lows have shown than Balt has a better than good shot. Just looking at it though things are starting to stack against Peyton

[/QUOTE]

I never said that, he asked why Ray Lewis was being celebrated and I'm telling him why. Lewis is one of the greatest LBers of all time, he deserves to be celebrated. This is America, people deserve second chances. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He certainly doesn't shy away from the spotlight.

He's an attention seeking whore. 

Funny how not long after his trial he found religion.

Now I believe he's the Reverand Ray Lewis or some such.  Like Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin.  Give me a break.

[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you're a Christian man or not, I'm not, but Christianity is all about admitting your wrongs and giving yourself to god. Since Ray Lewis's obstruction of justice case, he's not had any trouble with the law. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm glad they won too. I want Tom Brady to knock ray Lewis out of his last shot at the crown.    sort of like good against evil. Suggs can be the troll that minds the bridge.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Cold.......But I am hoping there will be a blizzard that shuts down my state!

Sat Jan 12 Few Snow Showers

22°

7°

Few Snow Showers

CHANCE OF SNOW:
    30%

WIND:
    N at 9 mph

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I totally agree, Indy had absolutely no chance of winning out there and if the Ravens play a game they can. The great part of it IMO is they'd have to play an almost flawless game to do it and they'd never be able to do it two weeks in a row.

Go Ravens

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This pretty well sums it up.  If Peyton plays well, Den wins easily.  If he makes a few mistakes then I give Baltimore an excellent chance here.  Remember, Indy's offense was playing very well down the stretch of the regular season, and Balt pretty well shut them down.  Man, that Saturday weather forecast in Denver looks nasty, too.  A high of 22 degrees?  Man, that's a long way from the cozy confines of the RCA dome...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cold.......But I am hoping there will be a blizzard that shuts down my state!

Sat Jan 12 Few Snow Showers

22°

7°

Few Snow Showers

CHANCE OF SNOW:
    30%

WIND:
    N at 9 mph

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  If this forecast holds true, this will be one miserable game to play in.  22 degrees with a 9 mph wind chill is just damn cold. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmsphd43. Show jjmsphd43's posts

Baltimore is capable of beating the Bronocs in Denver. That will set up a rematch of last year's divisional round game between Baltimore and Houston, but this time the Texans will be at home.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to jjmsphd43's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Baltimore is capable of beating the Bronocs in Denver. That will set up a rematch of last year's divisional round game between Baltimore and Houston, but this time the Texans will be at home.

[/QUOTE]

You spelled New England wrong.

But the last part you got right.  The Texans will be at home, watching the Patriots win yet another AFC Conference Championship.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmsphd43. Show jjmsphd43's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But the last part you got right.  The Texans will be at home, watching the Patriots win yet another AFC Conference Championship.

[/QUOTE]

Nah, the Texans will beat the Patriots 33-28. The Patriots will come out flat and fall down 14-0 in the first quarter. They will be down in 30-14 in the second half and come back to make it 30-28. Then Houston will go on a long time consuming drive to kick a FG with around a minute to go in the game. The Patriots will get the ball with around 45 second left and no time outs, but they will not be able to move the ball enough to score in the time remaining and the game will end on an incomplete pass... season over!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah, the Texans will be the Patriots 33-28. The Patriots will come out flat and fall down 14-0 in the first quarter. They will be down in 30-14 in the second half and come back to make it 30-28. Then Houston will go on a long time consuming drive to kick a FG with around a minute to go in the game. The Patriots will get the ball with around 45 second left and no times, but they will not be able to move the ball enough to score in the time remaining and the game will end on an incomplete pass... season over!

[/QUOTE]

Damn.  That is some very confident and detailed analysis.

Did you get that crystal ball for Christmas?

Sections
Shortcuts