Happy Birthday David Tyree

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Happy Birthday David Tyree

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

1. attention w hore;

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

Harley I thought we declared a truce for the new year especially with personal stuff and here u do this?

I don't think a person stating the facts is personal.

lament of losers

What does the description of you have to do with the "lament of losers"? You troll this board the person described you... it is what it is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

1. attention w hore;

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

Harley I thought we declared a truce for the new year especially with personal stuff and here u do this?

lament of losers

What does the description of you have to do with the "lament of losers"? You troll this board the person described you... it is what it is.

I do hope Brady called Tyree for his birthday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Ghost...why are you and many of my other posting pals playing into the hands of Jints? He posted this Tyree thread because he knew he would get a rise out of you guys...and that's exactly what's happening. Instead of arguing with him or imploring him to leave, why not simply place him on ignore?

Besides...he has his personal thread...where he guaranteed that his Giants would win 10 games. Hit him there...not here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Ghost...why are you and many of my other posting pals playing into the hands of Jints? He posted this Tyree thread because he knew he would get a rise out of you guys...and that's exactly what's happening. Instead of arguing with him or imploring him to leave, why not simply place him on ignore?

Besides...he has his personal thread...where he guaranteed that his Giants would win 10 games. Hit him there...not here.

Good point TP... just wanted re-affirm Harley's description of Jints. I will do my best to keep my interactions with the attention w hore to his prognostication thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hi TP!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

+1m.  Hard to believe Pats fans would bump this trollish thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

+1m.  Hard to believe Pats fans would bump this trollish thread.

I guess deep down on some level they are proud one of ur own was part of the Greatest Play in Super Bowl History

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

1. attention w hore;

lament of losers

I do hope Brady called Tyree for his birthday

No but I'm sure Tony Michalek gets many birthday wishes and thanks from the entire Gi Ain'ts organization. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

How can he post Happy Bday to somebody who has been on a Missing Person list for 3 years???

Sections
Shortcuts