Happy Birthday Tom Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

Happy Birthday Tom Brady!

Whats your favorite memory of Brady so far in his stellar career?

Mine is the game winning drive in the first super bowl against the Rams

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Happy Birthday Tom Brady!

definitly that first superbowl. when  i watch that drives it gives me goose bumps. especially when john madden says they should play for OT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

i totally agree, it doesnt get any better than that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

You guys are faogogtts! OMG

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Super Bowl XXXVI was Troy Brown and Vinatieri for me, unfair as it is to Brady

Other 2 Super Bowls we were just supposed to win, PERIOD.

For me, it was Brady to Moss for 80 yards one play after doing it and missing - 51 TD's 23 TD Receptions, victory for 16-0,  little did I know that the same Brady to Moss TD in the Super Bowl 5 weeks later would turn so quickly from glory into despair............until 4 years later when.........................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Birthday Tom Brady!:
    [QUOTE]Super Bowl XXXVI was Troy Brown and Vinatieri for me, unfair as it is to Brady Other 2 Super Bowls we were just supposed to win, PERIOD. For me, it was Brady to Moss for 80 yards one play after doing it and missing - 51 TD's 23 TD Receptions, victory for 16-0,  little did I know that the same Brady to Moss TD in the Super Bowl 5 weeks later would turn so quickly from glory into despair............until 4 years later when.........................
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

Was 65 yards not 80. 50 Tds not 51...and yes, it was a thrilling moment...but that postseason ending makes me choose not to think about it as much

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Happy Birthday Tom you sexy devil!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yes happy birthday

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Birthday Tom Brady!:
    [QUOTE]You guys are faogogtts! OMG
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]

Great, just great!  Maaan, I guess I must be the queer-est of all drag queens alive, after ya consider the h#mo sh!t I DID today...  See, I- I stopped on the side of the street, b/c someone's pickup broke down dead-smack in the middle of town; So I helped him push it into the nearest parking lot...Then (gulp), I held the door for some old couple, and actually let THEM walk in to the convenience store, before ME...and yes, I was the FIRST one TO the door!!  And yesterday, I placed some of my cat's cat food in my car, b/c when I see this 1 stray skittish homeless cat by the dumpster in my parking lot, now w/ a big bald spot on it's back, some f#ggot part'a me, feels the need to wanna feed it, or do something...
    Kr!st, I don't even wanna BE gay...and it's not like I'd even be accepted into any gay circle (let alone, a top-notch one): my wardrobe svx, and I hate shopping in any store that doesn't sell hunting supplies, tattoos, cigars, and I should probably add-fireworks as well...    

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts