Happy Easter from Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Happy Easter from Coach

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Hey TFB draw some.big.choppers on.BB and i will lose it

In response to NOISE's comment:

Hey TFB.  great picture man!  And happy easter!  Like you, I still like to know who is going to replace WELKER!  Maybe the easter bunny!  ....lol.  Still can't believe Brady won't be throwing to him next season and the chumps they brought in here at wideout....wow. 

bawahah

There it is. Also, the Welker addition behind the tree is a nice touch as well.

Thank you!! I thought you would get a kick out Welker being added, LOL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

Once again TB, you ARE the master...Happy Easter to you, yours, and all those posting!!!

Not Bad TFB...(THis is Stommper) Did you ever do the Battle Ship Idea I posted over a year ago about the patriot offense? Would like to see how that came out if you did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

Not Bad TFB...(THis is Stommper) Did you ever do the Battle Ship Idea I posted over a year ago about the patriot offense? Would like to see how that came out if you did.

No, I never did.  I can't tell you how many times I set out to do one like that but just never could find the right photo to do it.  It's one that is on my to do list so maybe I can get one done for this season. 

Sections
Shortcuts