Happy Fathers Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Happy Fathers Day

To all of you that are fathers or to your father. These boards can get pretty crazy sometimes, but the bottom line is we all (well most of us at least) come here to discuss and debate our favorite team. Less than 3 months till Kick Off!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day all! I'm about to go to my daughter's house for a cook-out. It's a beautiful sunny day in downeast Maine!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great thread! 

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there.  No greater blessing then to be a Father and to have a great Father!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Agree, great thread!!  

Happy Father's to you all.  Mine was fantastic; I'm still smiling.  

I hope all the dads here (and the dads of folks here) had a fantastic day; it's becoming my favorite day of the year.. :)  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Happy Fathers Day all! I'm about to go to my daughter's house for a cook-out. It's a beautiful sunny day in downeast Maine!

Hope you had a wicked good day... Can't wait to see family in July and smell the ocean!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

To all of you that are fathers or to your father. These boards can get pretty crazy sometimes, but the bottom line is we all (well most of us at least) come here to discuss and debate our favorite team. Less than 3 months till Kick Off!!!

happy father's day to all hope everyone had a great day with your families and your own dad's as well

btw saw a feature on father's on the nfl chanel and there was a segment with bellichick and his daughter which was very nice

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Hope you had a wicked good day... Can't wait to see family in July and smell the ocean!

Thanks Rocky! Ayuh, it was wicked good!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It just doesn't get much better then today.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers day!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Great thread!!

Had an absolutely terrific Father's Day and hope all the other Dads on this board had a great day as well.  Most important thing I've ever done in my life is be a Dad to my son and daughter. 

Sections
Shortcuts