happy friday ladies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

happy friday ladies

so it is time for the pats to get their pound of flesh for the jets ending their 2010 season.  funny that i heard that JETS are an acronym for Just End The Season lol.  havent heard that in a while though. 

Anywho, its only week 5 so dont make this your superbowl but it will be fun to see how we measure up and it will either give you guys some breathing room in the standings or will bring us right up to you guys.  Better bring your lunchpail kiddies, we are going to test the middle of your defense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: happy friday ladies

In Response to happy friday ladies:
    [QUOTE]Anywho, its only week 5 so dont make this your superbowl
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, don't worry, us Pats fans actually know what a Super Bowl is and feels like, not only that but what winning a Super Bowl feels like.  Unlike you Jets fans!  Hahahahah!  Epic fail by you, LOSER!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

yuk yuk yuk

epic fail=getting booted from the playoffs at home after a bye week by the team that you just worked 45-3 a few weeks earlier.  get a clue jag off... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Durrr!  The best part about the Pats winning this weekend means we won't see idiots like you on here until the Friday before the next matchup.  God your team sucks this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

2-2, your Yets suck.

Don't make this our superbowl?

When was the last time the yets were in a superbowl? LMFAO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Happy Friday back too ya. The Jets could find themselves in a pretty good hole monday morning. Time will tell. I think you have a hard time running thru the middle. time will tell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: happy friday ladies:
    [QUOTE]yuk yuk yuk epic fail=getting booted from the playoffs at home after a bye week by the team that you just worked 45-3 a few weeks earlier.  get a clue jag off... 

You have a good point. That loss should have never happened, especially to an inferior team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Durrr!  The best part about the Pats winning this weekend means we won't see idiots like you on here until the Friday before the next matchup.  God your team sucks this year.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

i see you enjoy the jets handy work by your avatar. 

4 games dont make a season so i am going to hold off on packing it in for this season.  So far you guys look like the same team as last year. how did that work out for ya : ) 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

only difference i see in this years team is you reached for a couple of old doods on your DL.

did I miss anything else?

I mean, your offense is still stellar but a good defense trumps a good offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

These types threads are pointless and boring.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]My post is pointless and boring.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

^^FIXED

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]yuk yuk yuk epic fail=getting booted from the playoffs at home after a bye week by the team that you just worked 45-3 a few weeks earlier.  get a clue jag off... 

At the end of the day, it's all about championships!  How many does your jets have? LMAO!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : ^^FIXED

He has a point, these threads are a snoozefest when Rusty isn't here. Good luck this Sunday, here's to a clean, hard-fought game....and of course, a Patriots win!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: happy friday ladies : i see you enjoy the jets handy work by your avatar.  4 games dont make a season so i am going to hold off on packing it in for this season.  So far you guys look like the same team as last year. how did that work out for ya : ) 

Best thing the Jets ever did = my avatar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Even though I hate the evil Jests, heres to an injury free beat down of your guys.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]so it is time for the pats to get their pound of flesh for the jets ending their 2010 season.  funny that i heard that JETS are an acronym for Just End The Season lol.  havent heard that in a while though.  Anywho, its only week 5 so dont make this your superbowl but it will be fun to see how we measure up and it will either give you guys some breathing room in the standings or will bring us right up to you guys.  Better bring your lunchpail kiddies, we are going to test the middle of your defense.

You can hear it from me, right now.  They got to play in ONE game last year that we didn't.  Please show me the trophy you got for losing.  At least we got the stupid hat and t-shirt.  Careful how much crud you talk.  Eating it later will be bad.  Of course, you will disappear when the Jests lose.  You always do.  "Celebrate victory, hide from failure"  is like your motto.  Have a nice day.  

Oh, and I fixed your sig for you.  See below.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

its not, like my motto, man. ending your season was a nice constellation prize for not winning the superbowl.  shaking some of you to your foundation made me smile.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Even though I hate the evil Jests, heres to an injury free beat down of your guys.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i hope we hurt you but no injuries.  bring your lunch pail.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Oh yeah. Bring It.

[QUOTE]so it is time for the pats to get their pound of flesh for the jets ending their 2010 season.  funny that i heard that JETS are an acronym for Just End The Season lol.  havent heard that in a while though.  Anywho, its only week 5 so dont make this your superbowl but it will be fun to see how we measure up and it will either give you guys some breathing room in the standings or will bring us right up to you guys.  Better bring your lunchpail kiddies, we are going to test the middle of your defense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]its not, like my motto, man. ending your season was a nice constellation prize for not winning the superbowl.  shaking some of you to your foundation made me smile.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

"... a nice constellation prize..."

I never knew that the Jets were awarded a group of stars for beating the Patriots. Wow!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]its not, like my motto, man. ending your season was a nice constellation prize for not winning the superbowl.  shaking some of you to your foundation made me smile.

Consolation, not constellation.
    Wow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]"... a nice constellation prize..." I never knew that the Jets were awarded a group of stars for beating the Patriots. Wow!
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Well, the Jets' season is kind of like a supernova . .  it flairs up real bright for a while, then disappears into a black hole.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

nice. i am not used to consolation prizes so please excuse me lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

LMF AO What do you know about superbowl's? Considering you havent won anything in almost a 1/2 century , Id say nothing. Fact is your team is one lose away from a real downward spiral. jet fans are already talking about about trading for Brees , Hillis and MJD. Admit it , your scared.

Sections
Shortcuts